Chapter 14

After the whole scene before school, I wanted to call my mom to come pick me up. Emmi was home sick so I felt like she would come and pick me up.

I walked out of the restroom with a paper towel to my face, when I ran into someone.

"Oh please no. Not the girls again." I though to myself.

"Umm..I honestly don't know what I did to you guys so can we just leave it be?" I was hoping for an agreement. But after what they did, I doubt it.

"Hello. My name is Daniel. I am new here. I just moved from Oregon. I saw what those girls did to you. That was uncalled for."

I looked up.

He was gorgeous; like someone I would want to date. OMG. Did I actually just think that?

"Hi. I'm Chelsea."

"What's up good lookin?" I just stood there and stared at him. He laughed.
"Any idea you know where room 219 is? That's my advisory."

"I'll show you under one condition." He looked at me confused. "You have to promise to be my best friend. My other friends just moved to Idaho and I have no one else to talk to. You just saw what happened. I am not going through that again."

"I have a better idea!"

A grin grew on his handsome face.

"You have to be my girlfriend." He leaned in and kissed my cheek. He stood back up and blushed. "Now, where did you say room 219 was?"

A horrible day just turned incredibly amazing!