Chapter 15

"I just finished up with cross-fit and I am picking up the kids." My dad was vlogging as I got into the car. "What up with GeekTard?"

I just smiled.

"YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!!" Avia and Emmi said at the same time as they buckled up and gave Brock a kiss.

"Say WHAT?!?!" My dad looked at me. I knew he wasn't mad. My dad never gets mad. "What's his name? Is he nice? Is he cute? Is he new?" My dad bombarded me with all these questions.

"Of corse he's new. He asked Chelsea out." Gavin said in his brotherly teasing voice. I'm just glad I have two supportive sisters who slapped him on the shoulder.

"Does he watch the vlogs?" My dad asked for the millionth time.

"His name is Daniel. He's very nice. He's very cute. Yes. He is new."

"Told you!" Gavin said with more hits to the shoulder.

"And I don't know if he watches the vlogs. I'll ask tomorrow."
-
-
-
"Colette. Our daughter has a boyfri....hold up do I smell burritos???? Babe you know I'm on a DietBet. What is wrong with you??"

"What's this about a boyfriend?!" My mom walked over to me handing Daxton over to Avia.

"AYAAA!!" That's how Daxton says Avia. We all laughed. "ELSEE!!"

"No Daxton. It's Elsa!" Emmi insisted, not knowing that he was trying to say my name.

"You have a boyfriend? What's his name?" My mom gave me a hug.

"His name is Daniel. He just moved here from Oregon."

"Oregon? Didn't Paul and Alyssa just move here from Oregon??" My mom turned to my dad who was cutting watermelon.

"Yeah and they have three sons and a daughter."

"That's how many siblings Daniel has. And who's Paul and Alyssa?"

"They are friends we had back when you were little. None of your sibling were born yet. And just before your mom had Gavin, they moved...to Oregon" my dad finished as he handed me a slice of my favorite snack.

"I think I have a picture of the two of you when you were little." My mom told me to keep an eye on the food and she came back 4 minutes later with three pictures.

The first one was of Daniel and me on a see-saw. The second one was me and Daniel on Halloween: we dressed up as Superman and Wonderwoman. And the third one was of us...kissing each other on the lips.

"That's him!" I said. He looks exactly the same. "I can't believe we used to know each other. And I liked him. Do you think he remembers me?"

"I don't know. We haven't been in contact with Paul and Alyssa for a long time. How about we invite them over for dinner." My mom suggested as she took ingredients out of the fridge to make more food.

"Sounds good. I'll call Paul right up and ask him now."

Is this really happening?!?!