Chapter 2

A typical day at school for me quite boring. I am a straight A student- I have been since I first started school. I don't have a lot of friends 'cause I am a nerd. I have had problem with making friends becasue I am really mature for my age, and people don't understand me. It's funny though, because I make adult friends a lot more easily. My mom once told me that it would be really easy for me to get a job at a young age since I understand adults. Being mature has its perks..and that's one of them.

        Most girls have girl bestfriends and try to get boyfriends. However, I am not the stereotypicall 14 year old. I have 3 guy bestfriends, and no, none of them are my boyfriends, nor am I looking for a boyfriend. I mean, I have a crush and all, but I don't need a boyfriend right now. 

        Jack, Mark, and Dylan are my bestfriends. They are the only ones that have ever met my family...they know I am a Butler. (The rest of the school knows me as Chelsea B- they don't know my last name) The best thing is..they don't treat me any differently for my famous family. One of the reasons I don't tell anyone that I am a Butler is because I don't want to be treated differently for being famous on the Internet. The original reason that I was on the vlogs was because I was shy. I have grown out of my shiness lately, but I feel like it would be weird to come in out of nowhere. Lately, my family keeps asks me if I change my mind but I haven't made a choice yet. I kind of wanted to talk to the boys before I make my decision.

        "So what's new!" It was a Monday and we hadn't seen each other over the weekend, although we texted each other with the app KiK that we all have.

        The four of us are the fab four and everyone knows it. We have all six of our classes together: the four academic classes, physical education, and our elective class-film. We have a 5 minute break between each class, that's really supposed to be for traveling to each class, but our classes are right next to each other, so we use the time to our advantage. I wanted to tell them about wanting to be a tard, but the hallways were too crowded, so I was going to tell them during lunch.