Chapter 21

Chelsea's POV:

"Hola peoples!! Okay, so ya. Sorry there hasn't been a long vlog up this past week. I wa--"

"It's her fault!!" Emmi said defensively from the backseat. "Don't blame Shay."

"Yah. Don't blame Shay. Don't blame Shay. Don't blame Shay!!" All my brothers and sisters began chanting.

"Shut up!" I screamed.

My mom looked at me.

"Sorry. I've been cooped up in a hospital for a week and I was asleep for 5 of them. Get over it. I need to scream and tickle and play with the stupid buttheads."

I forgot I left the camera on. Oops.

"So yah. Dad and mom have been tweeting so some of you know what's up. But this is the longest time one of us have been in the hospital. Even when we were born. I think the longest we were in the hospital was 3 days or something."

"And the Butler award for the longest hospital visit is.......drumroll please!" Gavin announced.

The younger ones patted their laps.

"...CHELSEA MACKENZIE BUTLER!!"

They all started to cheer.

I decided to play along.

At this point we were at a red light, so mom took the camera to record my speech.

"Thank you. Thank you." I took a bow "I would like to thank my body for collapsing on me. I love you though. And if it wasn't for you, I would have won. So thank you.!!"

Mom laughed.

"I wish daddy was here. He would think that's funny." Emmi spoke.

"He had to go to Maker. For a meeting. I shouldn't tell you guys this, but we might go to Disneyland soon." Mom spoke.

"And see Cecily!!" Brock was excited.

"Do we get to see Elsa and Anna?" Emmi insisted.

"ELSEE!" Daxton screamed like he always does.

"Elsa Daxton. Not Elsee!!"

Daxton laughed.

"He never learns."

We all laughed.
-
-
-
We got home and to my surprise my family had thrown me a surprise party.

Dad wasn't at Maker.

He left early to get everyone to our house.

Brai, Gage, Cooper, Winston, Carlie, Steve, Logan, Morgan, Casey, Kayli, Grandma, Grandpa, close family friends, and.... Paul, Alyssa, and their family. Including Daniel.

It was amazing.

It felt good to see the people who loved and cared for me.

Dad had the vlog camera out.

"SURPRISE!!!!" They all yelled.

OMG!!

Daxton screamed to be like the rest.

As you can tell, he's the class clown.
-
-
-
The night went on until 1 am.

I got to hang out with Daniel and get to know him a lot better.

He then official asked me out.

I had to ask mom and dad, they said yes.

I showed Daniel the pictures of us when we were younger.

He said he remember those, but said I changed a lot since then.

Plus, when I was younger, I went by the name of CeCe.

Don't ask me why, but it was probably how I used to say my name.

But I was really glad to get to know Daniel a lot better.

Sorry Mark, Dylan, and Jack. I hate to say it, but I think you guys will be replaced.

#sorrynotsorry