Chapter 16

I woke up with the sound of sirens and beeping in my ears. I tried to identify my surroundings, but I couldn't make up anything. All I know is that I was laying down. I tried to sit up..but I almost felt paralyzed. I tried using my eyes, and I didn't understand where I was.

The last thing I remember was dad telling me that he'll call Paul and Alyssa to come over with their kids for dinner. I was excited cause my "boyfriend" Daniel was their son.

I closed my eyes, for what felt like a second, and opened my eyes back up to see my family, crowding around me. I also noticed I was somewhere
else.

I tried to ask my mom where I was, and I couldn't move my mouth. I felt around my face, and figured out I was wearing a neck brace.

I started to freak out and try to get it off me. I could hear my heart race on the monitor. Oh, crap! I am in the hospital.

I began to hyperventilate and Daxton started to cry. Then, I freaked out even more, cause I could only imagine what I looked like and why Dax was crying.

"Chelse, calm down." My mom said with tears streaming down her face.

"Can you hear us, blink once for yes, and..I guess you wouldn't blink if you can't hear us." I blinked.

"Does she remember anything that happened?" Emmi asked mom. I figured if one blink was yes, then two was no. I blinked twice.

"Where do we start? Umm. Do you remember waking up?" Blink. "Do you remember getting to school?" Blink. "Do you remember coming home?" Blink. "Do you remember other people coming to our house?" Blink. Blink. "Okay. That's good. Do you remember me calling Paul." Blink. That's all I remembered so I closed my eyes for a long time, then kept them open for the same amount. "Is that all you remember?" Blink.

A/N: what do you think happened with Chelsea?