Chapter 26

2 months later:

"Hi guys!! So we haven't been up and running for a while. Daxton has been in and out of hospitals and doctor visits. We have gotten a part time nurse with us during the night who monitors Daxton and makes sure he is comfortable so he doesn't have another seizure." 

I walked into Dax's room where he was playing with Brock.

"Hi Daxy, hi Brock." 

They waved.

"When is Nicole coming? I want to play trains with her." Brock spoke. Nicole is the nurse who watches Dax. We hired her because she was so good with kids.

"She'll be here at six. Don't worry Brock, once she gets here she'll play trains with you and Daxton."

They both cheered.

I walked out of their room and continued vlogging.

"In other news, we have a new channel...Well, it's mine and Daniel's." 

I felt myself blush.

"For those of you who don't know who Daniel is, he is my boyfriend." 

I laughed. It's so weird to say that. My boyfriend. I laughed again.

"So yeah, we are both into music and yeah...we thought it would be a good idea to start a channel together and make covers and just bond. So yeah, you guys should all go follow us right now. Go do it. Our channel is called chanielmusiclove. Links in the bio. Go subscribe right now. Go. And watch our newest cover, "BAD BLOOD" by Taylor Swift, requested by non other than the crazies."

I turned the camera around and Avia and Emmi burst into song.

"Cuz baby now we got bad blood/You know we used to be mad love/So take a look what you'e done/Cuz baby now we got bad blood/Hey/Now we got problems/And I don't think we can solve them/You made a really deep cut/And baby now we got bad blood/HEY!!"

They're hilarious.

"So go check us out."

I walked outside and sat on the porch.

"Daniel and I want to make a Q&A video next, so leave us questions in the comments (ASK ANY QUESTION YOU HAVE FOR THE TWO LOVE BIRDS.) below and we'll make sure to answer them.

DINGGG....DINGGG....DINGGG.....

"Nicole's here!!!" I heard Brock scream.

I walked over to open the door.

"Guys, this is Nicole. Hi Nicole."

She waved.

"Will you play trains with me and Daxton? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!"

She looked at me.

"Do I have a choice?"

"NOPE!" Brock and Daxton laughed. 

"Okay, let me just go put my stuff down."

The boys grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her to their room.

"They're crazy."

I went to go sit on the couch.

"Chelsea, do you know where my skateboard went? It was outside by the front door yesterday and it isn't there now." 

I tried to think where I last saw it.

"Sorry, Gav. Haven't seen it."

He walked back to his room.

"Hey Nicole, did you see Gavin's skateboard when you walked in today?" 

I asked and waked to Brock's room at the same time.

"No. Sorry kiddo. I'll keep an eye out for it."

"Thanks."

_

_

_

A/N:  How was that? Sorry for the short chapter. Leave questions below for Chelsea and Daniel. Thanks for reading!!! :)