Chapter 3

"Dudes, and girl, I have a Nutella Sandwich!!" I don't understand why, but Mark has an addiction with Nutella. Don't ask me why, but he just does.

        "So can I talk to you guys about something real quick?" The boys nodded. "I think I want to be a tard." Jack had a mouthful of water and spit it right in Dylan's face. I continued, "My famly keeps asking me if I want to join, and I guess lately I have been taking it more seriously. I mean, I feel left out of everything, but I don't know how the fan base will treat the news. I feel like they will be mad at my dad for not telling them. I don't kn-"

        Dylan cut me off before I could finish. "If these people respect your dad, then they will respect his, and his family's decision not to tell them of you. It was your choice not to be video taped, and they need to understand that it's your life and you have every right not to tell them about some things in your life."

        "I guess you are right." I thought for a while. I kind of wanted my best friends there when I told my family that I wanted to be in the vloggs. "I would have to ask my mom, but do you guys want to come over when I break the news to the rest of the Butlers?" The guys all nodded. "Yay!! I'll text my mom during film, since we don't do anything. We could walk home together." 

        Today felt like the longest day, and I couldn't blame the day for felling like that. After lunch we had film. We had a sub, so we watched a movie. He told us that we could use our phones, prefect! 

        Chelsea: Hey mom how are you?

        Colette: I am great sweethart, thanks for asking. You better not have your phone taken away!!

        Chelsea: lol...we have a sub for film and he said we could use our phones.

        Colette: So why did you call?

        Chelsea: Could Mark, Dylan, and Jack come over afterschool? They said it was okay. Plus we have                      to work on a project for english and we have to work together. I hope that is okay.

        Colette: Of corse! You know they are always welcome to come over. But thanks for asking.

        Chelsea: Thanks mom!! You could tell dad that he doesn't have to pick us up, we'll walk...got to get in your daily excersize!!"

        Colette: Okay, have a great rest of the day, tell the boys to have a great rest of the day and I can't wait to see them.

        "Guys, she said yes!" They all silently cheered. This is all coming together! Soon I will be apart of the ShayTards. I am so excited!!