2

"and now what?" I let out, throwing my head back, I was sitting on one of the benches, holding my chest tightly.

The senior stood in front of the door, ready for any intruders.

We soon noticed that we weren't the only ones in the room, other students hid in there with us.

"and now you shut up and be thankful that I didn't leave you to die" he replied with a deep whisper.

"make sure you throw everything in that basket, all personal items might have the virus on it, so make sure to throw everything there, after you do that, you need to take a shower and then wear the clothes on the chair, once u use anything make sure to sanitize it with the provided tools" the nurse left the room, closing the door after her, and leaving Donghyuck alone in it.

He looked around the what seemed to be a dorm bathroom, where multiple people take showers in at the same time, it had over 7 open cubicles, but only one had shampoos and other products.

The boy couldn't move for quite a while, he just kept observing the place, making sure no creature will pop out of nowhere and eat his ass while he showers.

He started moving inside the room, going past every cubicle, he reached the lockers on the other end of the room, he noticed how white and clean they were, he wasn't supposed to move this far with his dirty shoes and clothes, but he couldn't help his fear and curiosity.

The lockers seemed to be new, and probably just installed, because none of them was closed.

So he did what any person would do, check in each locker if a zombie was hiding in there.

And he found nothing, so with a peaceful heart finally went to take his shower.

After a long long shower, the boy stepped out of there and wore the clothes waiting for him, it was a plain white shirt with white pants and white slippers, not to forget the white socks and face mask either, only the underwear was black.

Donghyuck left the room, only to find a line of boys waiting with irritated looks, the nurse, walked in, taking the basket of his clothes and going somewhere with it, while another one came in putting the same basket inside, she also changed the products donghyuck used and made sure to put other ones on other cubicles.

She made four guys enter, explaining what she did to donghyuck hours ago and adding that they shouldn't take too long.

Donghyuck was pulled away by another nurse, who told him not to get close to the guys who didn't change yet, since there could be anything on their clothes.

He was later on put in another room, with few other kids in it.

He kept looking around thinking that maybe his sister is one of them.

The door opened and each time another kid would enter the room and sit down on one of the chairs.

The room was so silent, Donghyuck could barely breathe in it.

Everytime someone came in, Donghyuck would look up with searching eyes, hoping it would be his sister.

The room little by little got filled with different boys and girls, some of them were familiar to Donghyuck, while the others were younger or older so he didn't know them, but he was sure they were all from the same town.

The senior came in with slightly damp hair, he sat down next to the searching boy six feet of distance between their chairs.

"Did you find her?" He whispered with a deep voice, sending shivers down Donghyuck's spine.

"She's not here yet" his voice cracked, exposing how anxious he was.

"Please stay away from each other as long as we do the second test" a woman walked in, dressed in the same plastic suit.