14

Donghyuck was sitting peacefully on the chair, working on his homework when the loud sound of the door opening and closing startled him.

He looked over to the door to see Minhyung furiously walking towards him.

He pulled him around while he still sat on the chair.

He harshly pulled his face towards him, kissing him messily, Donghyuck tried to pull away from the harsh touch of the older.

"Sto-mm" he felt his breath lessen by each move the older did on his soft lips.

His hands were slowly going down to his chest and down to his abdomen.

He stopped them before they could go any further down. 

Turning his face away, the younger tried to catch his breath, he turned to the older with a glare.

"What's wrong with you?" His voice raised as he saw Minhyung smirk.

"Can't you see Donghyuck?, I want you, I want you to be mine, is it that hard to guess?"

"I'm straight hyung, I like girls, why don't you get it?" Donghyuck whined.

"Oh so you want to be the one to top? You want me to be the girl in the relationship?" The older was by now sitting on the younger's lap.

Donghyuck shook his head his cheeks getting warmer each second.

"Just look at you, your hard already" as the words left his lips, Minhyung started to undo Donghyuck's shorts, and pulled them down even though the younger kept fighting and was sitting down.

He pulled it enough to let his hard member breathe.

The older noticed how Donghyuck got silent he wasn't protesting anymore.

He looked at him and soon their lips connected again, this time even though Donghyuck still tried to remove himself, the kiss was more heated.

And moans were the only thing separating them, as the tanned male threw his head back when warmth surrounded his length.

He looked down to see the older on his lap, rolling his hips slowly.

"You're so big Donghyuck" that was the last thing the younger heard before he woke up in a cold sweat.

He looked around to find the room lit with the sun shining through the small window, he saw Minhyung awake by his bed, pulling a shirt over his head.

The mattress was empty, which meant Jungmin was either in the bathroom or he already left.

What do I do now? He asked himself as he looked down, he felt stickiness in his shorts and he didn't need to think twice to know what it was.

Minhyung stood up from his bed rubbing his tired eyes, he slowly walked to the bathroom, not noticing Donghyuck who was awake as well.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" The boy groaned once he made sure the older couldn't hear him.

He stared at the tray that was still intact on his bedside table, he didn't touch it yesterday.

And he didn't go to dinner either, thankfully Jungmin wasn't with him that time, the man only showed up at night.

Once the older left the bathroom he didn't waste another minute and left the room, not glancing at the younger once.

Who was sat on his bed, he kept staring at him as he left him alone, not even trying to talk to him again.

Donghyuck looked down, maybe he took it a bit too far, after all he didn't hate what happened between them, why did he have to act that way for two days and ignore the older even though he apologized twice.

Donghyuck sighed and walked to the bathroom.

He wanted to catch up with Minhyung, so he fastly did his business and took the tray to give it back to the cafeteria.

He took fast steps once he left his room, and was soon in the dinning haul.

For the younger's bad luck, their usual table was empty as it was earlier than usual, the only one there was his roommate.

He just sat there with his tray of breakfast.

Donghyuck decided to get food first maybe the others are on their way.

As he was in the line, he couldn't help but glance at the boy whose back was facing him.

His cheeks red at the thought of the weird dream he had, he needed to fix this shit between them before he would lose his own shit.

Soon it was his turn to get food, but realizing that the others weren't there yet, Donghyuck looked behind him seeing a guy he didn't know.

He smiled softly, "go ahead, I'm waiting for my friend" he said giving his place to the guy who thanked him.

Five people away from the tanned male stood Ryujin who noticed Donghyuck and waved her hand at him.

The latter thanked the gods up there that one of his friends was finally there, instead of waiting for her to reach him, the boy walked to her instead and stood next to her in the line.

"Good morning Hyuckie" she said making him widen his eyes at the nickname that only Minhyung used.

He tried to be slick and greeted her as well making sure she didn't notice his reaction.

"How's your health? You didn't come to lunch or dinner yesterday, we were worried about you" she asked.

"Oh, Yesterday, I...I just didn't feel like it" donghyuck shrugged it off.

"Did you hear what happened yesterday, I mean Minhyung probably told you right?" She asked remembering the whole zombie thing.

Donghyuck looked at her confused, of course not, he didn't talk to him the whole day.

She looked around making sure no one was listening to them and then closed the distance between them to whisper in his ear.

At that moment donghyuck saw Minhyung turn around and look directly towards him, as if he knew Donghyuck was standing there.

The younger felt his heart skip a beat at the look the older gave him, he kept a strong eye contact for a couple seconds before looking away as one of their friends sat down next to him.

"Minhyung witnessed a zombie enter the walls yesterday" and that's all it took for the younger's chest to clench hardly as memories of what they saw in the school flashed back in front of his eyes, he felt himself shiver.

"Is it here?" He asked his voice braking in fear.

"Oh gosh of course not, they killed it before it started moving" she replied him.

After the two got their food they hid to their table where their friends started to arrive greeting them and walking to the line.

Donghyuck was about to sit next to Ryujin when Chenle came running and sat next to her, after him was Jisung who stuck a tongue at him and sat next to his roommate.

With that donghyuck had no other place to sit than next to Minhyung who acted like he didn't see him.

Sitting down, the boy tried to keep his space from the older, but luck was never with him as Jeno and Yeri came and squished between him and Jisung, making his leg press next to the older's.

Donghyuck looked down as he felt heat crawl to his cheeks, he couldn't get rid of the images of that dream.

TBC...