5

"We can't all go out, that's too much risk, let's just have 3 of us going" Chaewon suggested.

"And who would these 3 guys be?" Jinhyung the bully spat bitterly.

"Let's play Rock Paper Scissors" Deajoon suggested.

I recommended that we shouldn't let the girls participate since it's too dangerous.

And Chaewon even though she didn't like that, her boyfriend convinced her that it's better that way.

I ended up rolling random papers on the senior's arms, it was either I help him or I had to help the bully and his friend which was out of the picture for me.

"I have a feeling you're doing something you're not supposed to" I remembered that being the longest sentence Minhyung said to me.

"I'm not that type of person, you helped me twice, I should at least repay you" I replied as I rolled papers around his arms, securing it with tape.

I couldn't help but notice his hand shaking as I did my job in silence, I would freak out if I was the one going out.

"Please come back" I whispered once they were ready to leave not thinking Minhyung would hear me, but he did.

"You were right hyung how did you know" Donghyuck was laying on his bed, playing with his fingers that were high up the air.

"This is probably the first time I see you in a good mood, little do you know the shit we'll have to do in the second group" Minhyung was the same, laying on his bed and just staring at the ceiling.

Everyone who got to be in the second group were more than happy after knowing that there's a third group in which you'll have to sacrifice yourself.

"I was so close to being in the medical team, even though I had a while paper empty" Donghyuck added.

"Are you sad?" Minhyung asked him, not quiet getting what the younger is saying.

"No I'm more than happy, I know I'm smart, so I had to do a double take on every answer I make, I didn't want to be in the medical team" he explained confidentiality.

"Why not?" Minhyung turned around to stare at the younger, who kept looking at his hand, his arms started getting numb from keeping them up in the air for too long.

"I don't know" Donghyuck turned to the older, and their eyes met in a tense eye contact.

"My mind just...I might get sick" the younger added turning back around, his cheeks a light shade of pink.

Minhyung stood up, and took the bag of new clothes and underwear that they started getting every day after lunch.

"I'll go shower" he announced.

"Minhyung hyung?" Donghyuck called still not staring at the older even though he was standing at the end of his bed.

"I was surprised when you talking to Yeri nonna nicely earlier"

"And?" Minhyung slowly moved forward untill he was next to the laying boy.

"And...well I don't know, you're always aggressive and angry when it comes to me" the younger spoke so confidently, acting just how he used to with his friends.

"Are you perhaps jealous?" Minhyung asked with a deep low voice, his hand moved to Donghyuck's cheek and slowly started moving downwards, resting on his neck in a chokehold, but it was rather soft.