24

"Fuck I can't find it!" I yelled as my vision got blurry.

How could I drop it now.

"Fuck come on, we don't have time" the senior yelled his voice desperate as he held the broken door shut.

By now I was on the ground feeling the it with my hands as tears fell down my eyes unstoppable.

"My inhaler" I whimpered like a child.

"If you don't come here in 3 I'm leaving you behind" Minhyung yelled from across the room.

I looked up but I couldn't see him, this time the cause wasn't the tears but the lockers that were in front of us.

"Fuck, I-I can't see it, I can't find it" I cried harder as I realized the senior probably left me behind by now.

"Hey, stop crying, the door is open, so shut up" I looked up he was a couple inches away from me, he wiped my tears away with his shirt, and that's when I saw my inhaler in his left hand.

I calmed down a bit, even though the scene of the couple was still fresh in my head.

"I count to 3 we run as fast as we can to the main door, alright? No stopping even if I get attacked or trip you keep running out" He softly spoke this time, I nodded my head obediently.

He gave me the inhaler and held my other hand tightly, as we both stood up, ready to run.

"One... two..." he didn't finish before sickeningly grasping hands, held me from the back and pulled me towards it.

I looked down in shock to see the monster's hands, the skin was grayish, bones sticking out of it, dried blood all over it, I didn't want to see it, my empty stomach twisted at the scene.

I couldn't even scream, it happened so fast yet so slow.

"Donghyuck !"

The older pulled the inhaler out of the drawer and tried to wake up the gasping boy.

It was very early in the morning, Minhyung woke up to the sound of the younger sobbing and gasping for air, he turned the lights on and ran to him.

"Hyung, hyung" Donghyuck woke up, he clenched his hyung tightly, pulling him down to the bed, as he sobbed louder.

"Don't you need your inhaler?" The older asked as he rubbed his back.

The crying boy shook his head, nuzzling it in Minhyung's neck even more.

"Hyuuung" Donghyuck whimpered, it looked like he wouldn't calm down anytime soon.

"It's ok Hyuckie it's just a dream" the older tried to reassure him, but the younger shook his head crying more.

Minhyung sat down properly on the younger's bed, holding the latter in his arms as he sat on his lap, shivering and trembling, his body shaking with ever sob, the sight broke the older's heart.

"What is it? What happened in the dream Hyuck, maybe you'll feel better if you let it off your chest" Minhyung was whispering by now scared that his voice might make it worse.

"I-it's what happened the l-last day in school" the younger managed to say, his voice groggy, breathing shallow, and tears still running down his red cheeks.

Minhyung hugged Donghyuck tighter, what happened that day still hunted the older too, it was like a horror movie, where all the characters die in a sickening way, one after the other, leaving them to wonder when's gonna be their turn.

"I-" he had no words, he didn't know what to say.

"I'm here for you, please let's move on from it, let's not think about it, let's not remember it anymore" he was on the verge of tears, actually he felt like throwing up from the scenes that played in his head.