9

The next morning Donghyuck woke up way too early due to his weird dreams and the wetness in his tight shorts.

He peeked at his creamed clothes and groaned deeply.

The room was dark as it was very early, but it wasn't that hard to see.

The boy stood up and walked tiredly to the bathroom.

After taking care of everything and cleaning up he went back to his bed thankful that it was weekend.

He told himself he would wake up before Minhyung and take his newly washed underwear that were drying in the bathroom.

But poor little boy, he was so tired that he fell on his stomach on the bed and drifted to sleep right away.

The older in the room woke up a couple hours later, he walked into the bathroom, did his business and then walked out with a smirk on his face.

Sitting down next to the sleeping boy, he ruffled his hair softly to get him to wake up.

Whines were heard from him.

"Looks like someone was being naughty last night" Donghyuck's eyes jolted open

But he didn't dare to move as he was facing the wall.

"I wonder what kind of lewd dream did Donghyuckie have"

The latter's cheeks burned as he felt embarrassed, his eyes teared up too scared that Minhyung will continue making fun of him.

"S-stop" he said with a quite whimper.

The older was taken by surprise, he didn't think teasing the smaller will get him to cry.

"Hey Donghyuck" he pulled the younger's shoulder to turn him around so he can see his face.

Donghyuck hid his face with both of his palms getting even more embarrassed by his own crying.

"Hyuckie stop crying, I'm joking you crybaby, everyone has desires, there's no need for you to get embarrassed..." the boy was trying to pull Donghyuck's hands away from his face, but the younger was too persistent.

"Let go of me you asshole" the younger cried out.

"Hyuckie don't be like that..." He whined.

"I promise I won't tease you anymore, come on I'm a boy too and it happens to me you don't have to be this embarrassed" at this point he felt super bad as he knew how sensitive the younger was, so he pulled him by the shoulders into his embrace to comfort him.

"You're an asshole" Donghyuck sobbed.

"I'm sorry Donghyuckie please stop crying" Minhyung felt so bad as the boy shook in his arms.

It took awhile for the tanned boy to stop his cries and then to let go of the older, but then he gave the latter the cold shoulder.

Not talking to him, not looking at him, not even acknowledge his existence.

A knock on the door disturbed his train of thoughts, and it was a male nurse who told them to take their dirty clothes and follow him to wash them up.

Both of them took their small basket and removed the bed sheets and the pillow cases and followed the male.

They just like their first day weren't the only one there, other boys had their baskets in hand and were following suit.

They took the lit stairs down and Minhyung believed they were led into a basement, a big one.

And he wasn't basically wrong, the place they entered was dark except when the nurse turned the lights on, and that's when the spacious room was visible to them with over 50 washing machines and dryers.