11

It has been three days and Donghyuck couldn't get over his temptations, he kept getting a little too excited and yet getting no where with it.

In other words the teenager had some hormonal problems, making his little friend down there stand up a little too often yet he couldn't cum.

Donghyuck started to get a little too agitated and his temper was the worse, he would always be mad and would start random fights with Minhyung the minute the older talks to him.

"Donghyuck can you give me the bottle of water?" Minhyung asked as he was laying in bed reading his notes.

Donghyuck who was sitting on the table where the bottles of water are, looked at the older his fists tightening.

"Why don't you get it yourself? You don't do anything, am I supposed to be your maid or something? Don't you have hands and legs like everyone else?"

The older just looked up from his notebook with a confused face.

"Donghyuck chill a bit, I'm sorry dude" he said and walked to get the bottle by himself sensing that the younger wasn't in the mood.

"What do you mean by chill? Do I look like im crazy to you?" Donghyuck asked still going for a fight.

Minhyung just sipped on his water ignoring the younger's words.

"What's stressing you so much?" He asked as he stood behind him.

Donghyuck thought back to what's stressing him and his face grew hot, he was actually stressed and anxious that he might be sick or something.

The older put his hands on Donghyuck's shoulders massaging them slowly.

"Won't you tell hyung what's bothering you lately?" He asked.

Donghyuck couldn't answer he was too focused on not Letting out any sounds from how good the massage was.

Who knew that boy had such talented hands.

And that's when his mind did it again, thinking about them hands warped around his length and slowly moving up and down.

"Aaah~" the minute the sound left his lips, Donghyuck slapped his hand on to them, shutting himself up.

He stood up leaving the older there to think about that sound.

"I'm going to shower"

And as mad as he went he came back worse, he couldn't understand what was happening to his body and that kept on worrying and annoying him too much.

Add on to that the fact that they didn't have their phones so he couldn't even Google it and find out what's with him and how serious it was.

He let his body fall on his bed and groaned loudly.

Minhyung looked back at him and sighed, he was worried about the younger and how weird he's been lately.

"Donghyuck you know you could tell me what's bothering you I might help you" the older said worriedly.

"Nothing's bothering me hyung-" before Donghyuck could finish the door of their room opened and in came the old man not even greeting the two teenagers who actually said hi.

Donghyuck even more annoyed turned to the wall and closed his eyes, it was pretty late anyways and they had class tomorrow morning.

But Donghyuck couldn't sleep the whole night, he kept thinking of some weird shit, that of course he didn't have any control over.

His hand moved to the hem of his shorts, the air around him grew hot and it started to get unbearable down there.

Donghyuck hated this, he wasn't one of those horny teenagers who gets easily turned on like every day, but that's exactly what was happening to him right now.