13

Minhyung pulled himself up from the table after the subject was no longer talked about.

"By the way did hyuck eat lunch yet?" He asked.

"You both didn't, when he got here he sat with us but then said he'll use the restroom then get his lunch, though he was in a really bad mood" Jisung replied.

Minhyung noticed that everytime Donghyuck was brought up, Ryujin would observe him for a long while.

He felt a little intimidated by her stare, it's like she knows what happened between the two and she most probably knows.

"Well then I'll bring him lunch on my way" he said bidding them goodbye as he walked towards the food Distributor.

Jeno walked beside him chatting about some random things.

Donghyuck on the other side of the dorms was laid on his bed sniffing like a baby who got his heart broken.

Why did it hurt him that much, when he did worse to the older, pushing him away and yelling at him rudely.

The younger was even more upset when the older didn't run after him to comfort him, instead he took his time, he was probably telling the others how he touched him and embarrassed him.

Upon thinking like that he started crying harder.

He heard the door open, which made him jump a bit, he wiped his tears away, but still didn't turn around to see which dickhead entered.

But for his luck it was the worse one who came in, as he walked towards the younger and pulled him the same way Minhyung did earlier.

The younger inhaled a harsh surprised breath at the contact, it would be an understatement to say he wasn't shaking in fear by the action and the sick smirk on Jungmin's face.

"L-let go of me" the younger said with a shaky voice, he felt his airways tighten, gripping his chest tightly he tried to stand up, but Jungmin's hand kept him still.

"How about you moan under me just like you did under the other dude"

Donghyuck's heart sank at the man's words.

He knew and felt that something bad was meant to happen to him.

"I-I wasn't moaning, leave me alone, let me go" he started to raise his voice, he pushed the man's arm with both of his hands, which resulted in him letting go of the boy, but he was still hovering over him.

Donghyuck felt disgusted by the man's presence and the way he even touched him or breathed the same air as him.

He pushed him off of him and stood up, but the man didn't budge much.

He stood there smirking and looking him up and down, he felt like he was undressing him with his eyes, fucking him even.

"Where would you go? You can't really run away from me twink, I could at any moment ruin you and you wouldn't even tell anyone, who would believe you" the man smirked even more, but all Donghyuck could think of is why him? Why is this manic picking on him from everyone, why not pick on Minhyung for exemple.

Donghyuck stood up and walked past the man, he was walking faster, trying to get away from this creep.

And that's when he felt it, the man groping his buttcheek so roughly.

The younger felt like throwing up, crying, yelling, but he was scared of the man, what if he fights him and ends up under him, what if does worse to him.

He held the door knob and opened the door leaving and making sure to bang it harder.

He walked hurriedly fast, scared that Jungmin would catch him.