6

The two walked to the nursery that the small screen showed the map to.

It did take them a while to get there since they didn't know the place, but in the end they succeeded.

Once inside, the white lit room had two medical beds, and a door at the other end of the small room, it had a lot of other medical supplies that the two weren't familiar with.

Inside the room was Yeonjun and another guy who looked their age, both were sitting on the beds with their white coats arms crossed as they waited for the two to finally arrive.

"Took you long enough" said Yeonjun noticing it was his friends.

"Sit down on the bed" the other softly said as he stood up showing how tall he was.

Yeonjun pulled Minhyung by the hand and made him sit on the bed, while the other had to go to the other bed.

The normal check up started, they begin with blood pressure, eye test, putting a wooden stick down your throat that makes u gag at them, heart rate...

Throughout the check up, Minhyung and Yeonjun were startled by the gasp that the medical student let out.

"Is that a punch on your face?" The two others who were facing thier backs to the two, turned around ready for the chaos that was about to happen.

"No no I opened the door on my face this morning that's why" Donghyuck tried to explain.

"Are you sure? It looks so bad" the young boy said with a visible  frown on his face even though he had a mask on.

"Soobin-shi don't be so dramatic, it's just a red mark on his face, it's not even visible, he looks like he's blushing" Yeonjun went straight on defense mode.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, could you pull your shirt up a bit?" Soobin asked taking his stethoscope that was resting on the table next to the bed.

Donghyuck started pulling his shirt up only to find the two others still staring at him.

Soobin followed his eyes, and soon put his hands on his hips.

"Could you give my patient some privacy?" He asked sassily.

Minhyung was the first to turn around, missing the way Yeonjun winked at Donghyuck.

I collapsed down on the ground fetching my inhaler hurriedly, the older did the same he leaned on the door and let his body slide down.

"Oh my god" I looked up to see Deajoon shocked, he was apparently awake but stayed silent to not attract the zombie's attention.

"I can't believe my eyes" he stood up, walking towards the senior, only to be stopped by his hand that stood in front of him. 

"We need to clean the room as soon as possible, there might be a risk of contamination" he walked to the bathroom leaving us there.

Everyone eventually woke up as me and Daejoon told them what happened.

Minhyung kept quiet as he gave us the needed tools to clean.

The girls offered to do it since they weren't able to go out and bring food, but I joined them in the work.

When we were done we gathered together to eat, the only thing Minhyung and the others got us the day before was bread and snacks, they also got two small bottles of water, which we already took small sips from leaving us with only one bottle.

I was sitting next to Chaewon who was next to her boyfriend who also was next to Minhyung, when I heard the latter say something about the last day.

He was whispering it to Daejoon, which made it hard for me to hear but I was sure I heard the word "on purpose" and the name "Jinhyeong" who's the bully.