𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑠

♥︎

♥︎

"you absolutely ass, all of a sudden you forgot how to read..? you couldn't see his name on your contacts..?" the girl flicked through her messages making sure she deleted what she said yesterday when her brain was not present, sujin walked down the halls with Y/N placing a pink bubblegum inside her mouth they both stopped at the near by locker...

"wait how was the kiss though? was it sexy? did it turn you on? did he use tongue on you..? give me everything..." ignoring her was the only solution, she opened her locker wanting to grab her needed books for boring lesson in five minutes as soon as the small locker opened a little letter fell on the floor, it was a small little pink envelope, it had a gorgeous mini rose on the side of it...

"what is that..?" sujin immediately picked the letter up from the floor looking at the pretty writing on the front..

To the beautiful Miss Y/N

sujin simply gasped just looking at the front few words, she handed the letter to its owner, brushing herself on the girl, having her head right on her shoulder to gather all the needed gossip as a daily dose.

"girl you have a secret admirer open it..." she excitedly tapped her shoulder as the girl did what she was told, a secret admirer? since when? Y/N slowly opened the pink envelope grabbing the white paper inside, she opened it reading the few words written ever so nicely on the paper...

just your brown gorgeous eyes looking at mine makes me feel all sorts of things I shouldn't, please notice me

from,
Your secret admirer

"oh my god..." she breathed out closing the paper placing it back inside her locker, the girl turned around looking at her friend...

"Y/N is this the black shadow..?" shaking her head she really hoped it wasn't him, jungkook is quite introverted and keeps himself away from random strangers so he wouldn't do this right?

"no why would he do that..?" she grabbed her needed books and closed her locker, they both started walking towards their lecture room..

"your love life suddenly become very interesting and I am getting hella invested..." sujin wrapped her arms around the girls shoulder smiling at her...

|||

"this is very important, if we are betting what does the loser get to do..?" helmets? check, gloves? check, being incredibly hot while getting ready to ride those motorcycles? most definitely a big check. There they were the three kings on their motorcycle on their way to school, hoseok with a white motorcycle Jimin with a black and taehyung with a green one, lifting the handles off the floor, jimin spoke looking at the two..