𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑏𝑜𝑛𝑒𝑠

♥︎

♥︎

Hearing the shower cut off she immediately placed the frame back to place, placing her head back on the bed pretending to be asleep, a few seconds later jungkook came out of the bathroom, he was drying his hair with a small towel looking down at her he smiled walking around the bed, he sat down next to her gently caressing her hair, distracting him from doing anything else his phone rang he quickly grabbed his phone walking towards the bathroom and that's when she quickly ran outside his room, she looked at the time and rushed towards her room to get ready for school...

||||

"are you sure they don't have some sort of history..? jungkook and the three kings..?"

"as long as I know? I don't think so, it's always used to be three of them, I never seen the four of them together.." sujin turned her head back on Y/N, opening her mouth once again...

"do you know the bartender that I was talking about yesterday..? she rolled her eyes, taking her phone out from her pocket as sujin changed the subject...

"don't tell me you guys hooked up..." sujin sadly shook her head...

"he asked me on a date can you believe that..?" she nodded, she seemed disappointed, her facial expressions says everything, having her rough bitch face on she doesn't seem to be impressed...

"yes I can you are a very beautiful girl..."

"yeah but I don't do dates you know this, I am here for a good smash then I leave, no commitments..." Y/N wrapped her arms around sujins shoulder, pulling her closer...

"give him a chance, he asked you out, he seems nice" she hugged her before walking away, remembering today's the first day to their career classes...

"she's in a good mood today..." sujin turned around heading to her class, being alone in a classroom is new to them, they always had each other in every class, this is a new opportunity for them to see their careers in a different light...

||||

4:21pm

sujin
are you done yet? my class finished a few minutes ago

Y/N
yeah done, I didn't think modelling would be that hard

sujin
I feel you, enough about this career shit, I think I'll give the bartender a chance I'm heading to the date now

Y/N
yess!!! as you should tell me how it goes

sujin
your the first one to know ;)