𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑛𝑒𝑠𝑠

♥︎

♥︎

it's been a month, a whole month since they broke up, a month since she's been avoiding jungkook, a month since she's been living in Yoongi's apartment next door, a mouth since her heart remained broken, a mouth and all she did was cry and fall into a deep depression...

"Y/N..? can I come in..?" her head sunk down her pillows, he opened the door, slowly walking inside room, the male sat on the edge of the bed, pulling the covers away from her as she groaned in annoyance...

"taehyung what are you doing..?" she placed her upper body on the back board of the bed looking at the older, he smiled at her ruffling her hair...

"it's been a mouth Y/N, you need to wake up earlier.." taehyung has been visiting her for the past few weeks , she called him the day after she slept over Yoongi's, she explained everything to him, everything that's been going with jungkook and her she told taehyung, taehyung also told her that jungkook did have a history with the three boys which was pretty interesting, it happened around three years ago, the group was pretty close to each other especially jimin and jungkook they had the strongest bond ever, but something big broke that bond, but he didn't tell her what broke it, he told her it was to personal, thinking jungkook should be the one to tell her, it wasn't the scene for him although jungkook did leave the group, taehyung's respect for him still remains the same...

"taehyung..." her voice was sad, nearly cracking, she couldn't even look up at him, having her eyes down playing with her fingers...

"it hurts so much, it hurts to see his face and act like everything is normal when it's not..." he moved closer placing his hand on her shoulder, she rested her head on his as he spoke...

"I'm sorry Y/N, I don't know what he was thinking to break up with you, but you need to prioritise modeling..." she lifted her head up, smiling at him, he looked at her knowing damn well that was a fake smile, it's so painful to see her like that but she's not accomplishing anything by laying in bed all the time...

"I just thought of the most amazing idea ever..." he had the biggest grin ever, at this point all she wants to do is move schools, all this drama and jungkook is eating her up alive...

"jungkook is in your modelling class right..?" taehyung asked getting his phone out of his pocket, the girl nodded waiting for the boy to speak again...

"jimin told me your meant to be having a parnter for today's shoot right..?" how on earth does he even know this..? this man takes music lessons how does he get all this information, his eyebrows slightly moved upwards, his lips moving sideways to a light smirk, he's not about to do what she thinks he's about to do, he started laughing seeing her face so serious, cutely tapping his hand on his lap throwing his head back, how are these men so beautiful made? just looking at the sight of this makes her stop for a moment and stare...

"I'll be in your shoot today and guess what..? we are getting that asshole back in the most politest way possible, from the five years that I've know him he gets jealous so easily, this is going to be a piece of cake..." she moved closer getting curious...

"will you do that..?" he nodded getting off the bed...

"making his blood boil is all you need right now, trust me..."

||||

"alright everyone! I want the best photos you can take and the models I want your best poses! let's do this!" their teacher yelled letting them get ready for the next hour, the door of the setting area opened, with a full sized black glamorous suit taehyung walked in, his eyes landed on Y/N's as she's already standing behind the white background..

he winked at her walking past jungkook, standing next to Y/N, "why are you so late for..?" the girl whispered as they got into their first position..

"I had to get myself ready..." they looked down at their photographer who had his eyes completely else where " is he looking at ewin..?" she whispered to taehyung, he nodded taking a look at jungkook who has his eyes on Y/N...

"jimin..? we are waiting here..." the older snapped moving his head back to the two in front of him, he adjusted his camera slightly moving it a little closer to the models, "alright, taehyung can you move a little closer to her and Y/N can you rest you head on his shoulder please..." they both started to do what was told, moving themselves slightly towards each other, "that's perfect now look at me..."

"it's working, he's looking at you..." breathing irregularly was her specialty when it comes to jeon jungkook, he just makes her nervous, yes that's nothing new but this time she couldn't help but to turn her head and look back, her heart started it's beating, he doesn't look normal, he's wearing his cap and mask but his eyes seem tried, depressed..? has he been getting enough sleep..? as he been eating..? she decided to look away first seeing him like this? it's just too painful...

||||

having his hands on her hips he clenched them harder moving his body against hers hitting every beat, the music continued to play against the dance studio in the university, the music was slow and gentle it was more contemporary than anything, the male wasn't really used to this type of dance but he had to, pairing up with her thats all her could do with her, was it a surprise that both of them had this class together.. ? let alone be paired up together..? Definitely not, they both had a history of dance and performances, they still do until this day and seeing each other right now wasn't a great idea for her...

they finished the dance having their facing close to each other, forehand touching having their arms wrapped around their waists, they started to breath heavily as the music slowly started to stop...

"you can let go now..." having his touch against her skin brings back so much memories that she can't even talk properly, he pulled her even loser, their lips nearly touching having the chemistry that they had three years ago all over again, having her body against hers, he placed a strand of her hair behind her eye, looking at her eyes...

"I don't want to.." he placed his finger under her chin making her meet his eyes, fully remarking their eyes contact...

"not again, I never want to let go of you again..."

behind those closed doors there stood a person with a camera on their hands, taking a few pictures of the pair that are still in each other's arms...

seouluniversitygossippage
since when was the two of them this close? hoseok and sujin are a thing??! what??!

- image inserted -