𝑛𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑙𝑑

♥︎

♥︎

8:25am
Y/N POV

I have never ran this much in my whole existence, my legs are about to fall off, and of course I had to be late for my first lecture, so typical, I have five minutes before the doors close, I heard my phone vibrate from my front pockets, who said I can multitask? what the hell, I quickly grabbed my phone without looking at the caller...

"what..!?" I am out of breath, I can barely hold the phone to my ears...

"girl where are you..? doors are closing in a few minutes, wait are you running..?" can I even roll my eyes? no I will probably faint if I did, damn I am so unfit for this..

"I can see the doors, give me a second..."

"hurry up, class is starting..." yeah no shit, she quickly hung up, I looked at the time

8:29am

no no, I can't make it, am not going to make it, shit am sweating and for what? getting kicked out before even getting in? I could see them close, in a second I arrived, placing my hands in my knees trying to catch my breath...

I looked up to see if anymore could help me get in and bingo, a guy that just made it, walking inside, wearing a black long hoodie with loose black joggers, a black mask as the hoodie covered half is face...

"hey!" he slowly turned around, both his hands inside his pockets, he walked closer to the door, pressing the open button as she quickly vanished from my sight....

"looks like he knew what I was going to ask.."

|||

4:36pm

"Y/N you forgot you're student card..!" I quickly made my way inside the living room with my suitcase, sujin placed my student card inside my pocket...

"you know I wanted you to stay right..?" I nodded knowing what she meant...

"you can't afford two people living here, it's fine..." she smiled as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders....

"tell me who you're roommate is when you get there..." she whispered as I hugged her back...

"I will, I'll see you tomorrow..." the hug ended as I walked towards the door waving back at her as she did the same...

"bye..."

|||

AUTHOR POV

5:00pm

room 210 that's the room she was assigned to, the number 210, the door was a colour of dark grey as the numbers were pure gold, it was professional painted and it seemed clean and tidy, she shuffled around her bag, finally getting her keys to open the door, her backpack around her back and her suitcase on the floor she slowly opened the door as it made a quite noise when it opens, she looked around observing everything while she's still standing outside...

"wow.." she whispered to herself, grabbing her suitcase, she started walking inside the apartment, it looked like everything wasn't touched, like it was brand new,  a living room where there is a black sofa with a tv, next to it was a kitchen, and three doors one on the left one on the right and other next to the left...

"that must be the toilet..." she walked towards the right, dragged the heaviness of her suitcase along with her, opening the door of the bedroom she entered and closed it afterward...

"smells nice in here..."

|||

10:23pm

AUTHOR POV

the door of the apartment slowly opened revealing a tall figure, closing the door after he took his boots off and placed it aside, the water dripping from his hair knowing that it was raining outside, heavily signing he took of his backpack and coat placing it on the sofa, he walked towards the fridge getting a cold bottle of water, he opened the lid pressing the tip on his mouth slowly drinking the water as he walked towards his room...

he opened the door not paying much attention as it was dark, placed the bottle on his nightstand, he walked towards his cupboard, taking out a hoodie and shorts, taking off his black hoodie he threw it on the bed as he made his way outside the room to the  bathroom....

a couple of minutes later he returned to the bedroom, drying his hair with a towel as he made his way to the right side of the bed, he dragged the covers ontop of him as he started to get comfortable, all of a sudden an arm was wrapped around his waist, his eyes flew up, it all happened so quickly, he threw the covers aside, opening the lights....

"who are you...?"