𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 ℎ𝑒𝑟

♥︎

♥︎

it's been almost an hour, the boy stepped inside the apartment, taking off his mask he walked towards the living room, looking at her door open he knew she wasn't home yet, looking at the counter he could see that she didn't take the hangover drink that he left her this morning, before moving towards his room the door opened once again, he swiftly turned around looking down at Y/N herself, as soon as her eyes let his she rushed towards her room, she was embarrassed, after that kiss she couldn't face him, as a matter of fact she hated the fact that she liked it too, the kiss was amazing, but she didn't want anyone to know that, her cheeks turned the colour of red hearing him call her name out...

"Y/N..." he walked closer placing his hand on her shoulder, gently turning her around to face him...

"where were you..?" he looked down at her red cheeks, he didn't want to smile infront of her keeping it to himself for now, he loved having this power over her, making her feel this way, making her shy and embarrassed...

"no where..." she turned around, rushing towards her room, closing the door shut behind her, he smiled after she's gone, happily turning around heading towards his room...

1 week later...

it's been seven days, exactly a week and she is running out of ways to avoid jungkook at all costs, although jungkook has been wanting to talk to her all she does is run away, she sat on her chair writing notes down on her note book highlighted with the black shadow info, all the information that she has gathered so far she has written down, lightly sighing she received a message...

sujin
I am here! let's go!! 🍻

another week another party, already having her casual clothing on she headed out of her room..

"hey.." there stood jungkook right next to her room, she wanted to smack the door so fast but sujin's waiting downstairs, she looked at him, he's dressed up, he wore his black jeans, black and yellow flannel and a jacket on top with his boots..

"you heading out..?" she asked walking towards the door, he nodded following her behind..

"yes the same party you're going at..." her jaw dropped, what? he never goes to parties, especially really crowed ones...

"are you sure..? you don't do well with strangers..."he smiled which surprised her once again...

"are you worried about me..?" he moved closer, opening the main door, shaking her head she walked out the door...

"no.."

||||

"and why is the black shadow here..?" sujin and Y/N walked in the party as jungkook followed behind, as soon as they stepped in the music hit their ears, the screaming and yelling, the disco lights around the walls, the drunk people dancing, filling the dance floor already..