𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑠 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑖𝑚

♥︎

♥︎

"Y/N.." I held his arms preventing him from falling down, the rain kept pouring as I could feel his breath on my skin, he held me tight into his arms, looking at me, I never realised how gorgeous he is, his natural physical features, his eyes, his lips that has a mole right under it, suddenly he let go of me, turning around quickly he spoke..

"let's go..." he placed his hands inside his pockets and started to walk, I followed behind him, was he sleep walking? his eyes were fully closed, I don't know it's mysterious, he's mysterious, as I started to walk closer to him, I heard his stomach rumble, I started to look around for open shops, I walked up to him..

"jungkook how about we get something to eat first then we can go home.." he started to walk faster, come on I tried to help here, it's better for both of us because surprisingly am hungry too..

"come on I am hungry too, let's eat.." he crossed the road and of course I followed, it looks like he's walking towards the shops, before he went in he placed his hood down and made it in, I followed as he walked down the aisles..

He grabbed two ramens and headed to pay, no drinks? what's wrong with him, I quickly grabbed two drinks from the side and placed them on his basket, I knew for a fact he knew what I did, but he didn't say anything at all which am surprised about...

Apartment 210

AUTHOR POV

1 hour later...

the girl grabbed her bottle of soju, completely drinking ever last drop, roughly slamming it back on the table..

"stop you're drunk..." the male sitting beside her spoke, she turned around her eyes half closed, she looked at his bottle, it's empty as well, she smiled placing her hand in his shoulder..

"it's not like you're not drunk either.."

"it's not like I wanted to be drunk, you're the one who got the drinks not me.."

"hey why do people call you the black shadow...?" The question was sudden and random, it was circuling around her head for a few days now, and now that she's sitting down with him, she wanted to know the meaning behind it, she turned her body towards him, he looked down for a little while, placing his hands on his hair slowly caressing it..

"I am sorry, you don't have to answer-"

"I don't hang out with people much, I don't find it comfortable to speak with strangers, that's why i isolate myself and I didn't know about the name until people started to call me that.."  she didn't expect him to actually come out and say that to her, she probably expected him to literally walk away from her or just silence..

"jungkook.." he turned his head almost immediately, he was surprised she even called him by his actual name, it was suprising to him, he didn't expect it..

"I am so sorry.." before she could say anything his eyes quickly closed, as his head landed on the table, little snores leaving his mouth, she quickly grabbed her phone, taking the change to take a quick picture.

y/n'slife

y/n'slife everyone be quite, he's sleeping

are you sure you want to post this on Instagram?

Yes ✔️  No

you have posted!