𝑙𝑢𝑠𝑐𝑖𝑜𝑢𝑠 𝑙𝑖𝑝𝑠

vote and comment! enjoy!

♥︎

10 years ago

"how could you do this to me? I thought we were friends?" her voice was weak and tried, looking at all her friends turning into her enemies wasn't a nice feeling, Mrs Park couldn't help but chuckle at the state of her, squatting down to her level...

"I was never your friend, it was all a set up just for you to trust me and you did, so easily.." Mrs Park observed how tears were running down Mrs Jeon's cheeks, jungkook's mother wasn't holding eye contact with her anymore, she couldn't, she gave up, she gave up on herself and her life, only thinking of her two poor children...

"guys boss is here..."a young male spoke, walking inside the house, that male was taehyung's brother, he walked in holding a gun as the boss came in after him...

"there's my sweet loving wife..." she wasn't surprised at all, Mrs Jeon knew her husband had something to do with this, knowing how dangerous he is and how he's a part of a mafia group she wasn't surprised seeing him show up like this...

he walked closer to his wife, looking at her state he didn't care, all he wanted was for her to be dead and gone

"how I'm I not surprised, getting your little friends to kidnap me and you not doing anything? you really are a piece of shit do you call yourself a man?" her husband smirked raising his gun up quickly pulling the trigger, he didn't hesitate and pulled the trigger once more, the noises filled the room as she started to bleed heavily, she pressed her hands against her stomach trying her hardest to breath, before Mr Jeon could pull the trigger for the third time yjun stopped him looking at his laptop he noticed how a few cars were heading their way being the hacker that he is he noticed that there are cops...

"boss, the cops are nearly here, we need to leave now if we want to survive..."Mr Jeon cursed under his breath not knowing how the cops knew about them...

"alright everyone lets leave quickly, Mrs Park get the van ready..." she nodded running outside as the others followed behind her...

"don't worry love, I'll take good care of our children..." he smiled in satisfaction looking at how her blood filled the floor, with that he ran outside before getting inside the car as everyone drove away..

fighting for her life Mrs Jeon managed to grab her phone that was inside her pocket, having her back against the wall she pressed her phone up against her ears...

"hura honey, you did great..." she was in pain, she could barely move nor speak properly, her other hand pressed tightly against her stomach...

"mom? are you okay?" her daughter spoke on the other line, her mother smiled hearing her voice for the last time, she smiled wanting both her children to live a happy and long life...