𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑚𝑝𝑎𝑔𝑛𝑒

♥︎

♥︎

it was windy that night, having it push her body effortlessly not needing to even walk, swinging her small handbag from one side to the other, she didn't even know where her legs were leading her

"what a crap day..." after dumping the bartender better known as namjoon she didn't even know what to do, the streets were dark and the street lights were cracking, not even knowing she ended up at her old dance studio, as little rain drops stared to drop she quickly made her way inside the building, luckily it was open but there wasn't anyone there, she dropped her bag aside opening the little light, just by looking at herself in the dance mirror she wanted to throw up..

she wrapped up her hair in a messy bun, getting her phone and playing a specific song, she placed it back on the floor and started to dance..

this dance

this dance was the first ever dance that she did with hoseok, she didn't know what was going through her mind when she played the song but she did it and she can't go back, it was emotional for her, the fact that it's been three years and she's still not over him is emotional, her breathing started to increase as the song started to end, dropping onto the floor breathing heavily just staring at the blank ceiling...

"you're moves are on point..." her eyes flew up immediately getting up on her feet..

"what are you doing here..?" he walked a little closer titling his head to the side, smiling

"same goes for you, sujin what are you doing here..?" she started to look around not wanting to meet his eyes

"I'll get going.." she wrapped her handbag and was on her way but of course that wasn't what hoseok wanted at all...

"sujin..." he gently wrapped onto her wrist stopping her completely...

"can I talk to you about something..?"

||||

"what's that doing there...?"  moving a little closer she couldn't believe her eyes, there was the same colour envelope, same little rose on the side, same love letter placed on his nightstand...

To the beautiful Y/N

standing right by his nightstand she felt a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist, pulling her back slightly as her back touched his chest, he bent down nuzzling his face down her neck leaving little soft pecks

"hey witch, I missed you..." she could feel his soft warm breath against her skin, she picked up the letter showing it to jungkook...

"what's this..?" jungkook removed his face from her neck looking now at the letter himself...

"oh I forgot to tell you, it came in after you left, I was going to give it to you..." she turned herself around still having her in his arms...