𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑠

♥︎

♥︎

Y/N POV

"Y/N over here..." I saw sujin sitting in our normal seating position, I made my way there placing my bag on the floor, getting all my things out on the desk, she turned her body facing me as she slapped me on my back...

"ouch what was that for..?" I caressed my back giving her a dirty look, she turned her phone shoving it towards my face, isn't that my instagram page? she clicked on one of recent posts

y/n'slife

13,324 likes

13,324 likes

y/n'slife everyone be quite, he's sleeping...

view all comments

cholera is that not the black shadow? what is he doing in Instagram

hyuna214 what is Y/N doing with the black shadow, more important question what is he doing with her

park what am I seeing right now? this must be a dream?

seyoon now here's the tea I am looking for, Y/N how does he smell like? flowers? coconut?

sunny431 I never actually seen his face before, he always wears masks to cover it up

"what the hell were you thinking..? why would you do that..?" I didn't do that? I can't remember anything from last night, all of a sudden small flashbacks ran through my head, why did I ask him such a personal question, I held my head wanting all of it to be gone, I turned around having a glance of hes here, he isn't here yet...

"sujin I was drunk I didn't know what I was doing, what do I do..?" she rolled her eyes turning back towards the front...

"quickly delete it, just hope he didn't see it..." I grabbed my phone from my pocket, quickly pressing the delete button on my post, the second I did jungkook walked into the classroom, immediately the whole class started to whisper, are they talking about me or him, he has more of chance that it's about him, why do I feel sorry for the him? this feeling on my stomach is not helping at all either...