𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘭𝘦

My palms were sweating.

My fucking palms were sweating.

Jungkook noticed, putting his hand on my leg and gently patting my thigh.

"Jimin, what's wrong?"

"Afraid."

"Afraid of what?"

"Afraid."

Mr Namjoon stood at the edge of the table, clearing his throat to get everyone's attention. Everyone fell silent, waiting for him to speak.

Mr Namjoon smiled.

"We all sit here tonight to celebrate a huge milestone our company has achieved within the past year. Although we've been through alot this year with BlackPink leaving which caused sales to drop tremendously, we still managed to stay on top and make back double of what we lost because of them-"

"Fucking punk ass bitches." Yoongi said softly behind his hand, causing Taehyung to slightly chuckle behind his own hand.

Taehyung, you son of a-

HE'S PLANNING SOMETHING

Mr Namjoon laughed, his attention directed at Yoongi.

"But we would not have accomplished all of this if not for Min Yoongi, CFO of my company and my very best friend."

"That's gay." Yoongi said.

"Wanna know what else is gay?" Taehyung said, reaching into his pocket whilst making prolonged eye contact with me.

"Your mother." I said through teeth with a smile, clearing my throat loudly afterwards. "Mr Namjoon, you may continue."

Mr Namjoon glared at me and Taehyung, mostly at me because I gave him somewhat of an order. A stupid move on my part.

"Uh huh. What I was saying was because of Min Yoongi our company has reached heights I never could've reached on my own. I thank him for his commitment to this job and our friendship-"

"You pay me, so obviously." Yoongi said.

"Yoongi shut the fuck up, I'm busy praising you." Mr Namjoon glared at him.

"And you're doing such a good job, big boy." Yoongi winked, causing Mr Namjoon to roll his eyes and continue his speech.

"The audacity to do that in front of my husband." Mr Namjoon said. "Speaking of my husband, babe you've been an asset to this company as well of course." Mr Namjoon said.

"..."

"..."

Jin raised a brow.

"What? That's it?"

"Yes?"

"Not you dick riding Yoongi." Jin said,causing me and Jungkook to chuckle behind our hands as secretive as possible.

"You know who else dick rides Yoongi?" Taehyung whispered in my ear.

"You fucking predator he's 10 years older then me." I whispered back, angry.

That obviously wasn't good because Mr Namjoon saw us.

A vein popped up beside his neck and he glared down at us with a sinister smile on his face. "You two. Do you have something to share with the table?"

"I have something to share with the table." Taehyung said, getting up from his seat. "Sit back down this isn't about you." Mr Namjoon flipped Taehyung off.

"Kim Namjoon!" Jin yelled.

"What? Not like that was something he isn't familiar with. Kid's an asshole."