𝘴𝘪𝘹𝘵𝘩 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘴𝘦 𝘥𝘯

"Let's just kill Jungkook." Taehyung said in a groggy voice, standing by the door with droopy eyes and his plushy underneath his arm.

I was half-asleep, not understanding what was happening right now.

It was 4 am and both me and Taehyung were woken up by loud phonk music coming from Jungkook's room.

"How are the others not awake?" I asked, slowly getting out of bed to prevent myself from losing balance and landing face first on the carpeted floors.

Taehyung scoffed.

"Those assholes probably can't hear because they're bedrooms are all the way down the opposite wing. Motherfuckers predicted this I tell you." He said.

I just shrugged, walking to the doorway where Taehyung was standing. We both walked over to Jungkook's room, the sound at its loudest as we stood infront of his door.

"Maybe bro is finally in his emo phase." Taehyung suggested.

"Or maybe the music is just part of his daily affirmations." I said.

"Okay, hippie."

We opened the door slowly, peeking through the open crack on the door.

Jungkook was on the floor lying on his back, his eyes blindfolded.

Taehyung and I stood there.

Flabbergasted.

"Maybe we won't have to kill him after all." Taehyung said with a smile, causing me to swing the door open and rush into the room.

"Jungkook! Wake up!" I yelled, kneeling down to take off the blindfold he had on. The asshole took me into a headlock, almost like a reflex, and used his bicep to choke me.

"AYO!" Taehyung yelled, dropping his plushy and sprinting towards me and Jungkook.

"Is this bitch on steroids!?" Taehyung cursed under his breathe, trying to release me from the headlock. Literally to no avail because I could still see myself heading towards the light.

"Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled, but the loud phonk music playing in the background made it impossible for any of us to hear each other.

Suddenly the music was switched off and a loud voice yelled at us to "Stop this madness."

Still in a headlock, I turned to see who it was. It was Hoseok.

Jungkook let go of me and quickly took off his blindfold.

Hoseok quirked a brow, looking at us weirdly.

"Kids these days are into some weird shit." He said, backing up from the door to make a run for it.

"Wait, Hoseok! This isnt what you think!" I yelled, getting Jungkook off of me. Taehyung sighed in relief, falling over to lie down on the floor and collect himself.

Hoseok crossed his arms, leaning against the doorframe.

"Then exactly what is it I'm looking at right now? Because to me it seems like a weird sex fantasy you read on the internet."

I scoffed.

"Please, we're basically like brothers, we would never." I said, causing Taehyung to release a large cough as he was still sprawled onto the floor.

"Brothers, he says..." He said softly, his eyes closed and a small arch in his brows.

I rolled my eyes, looking back at Hoseok who was still convinced we were doing some questionable activities.

"Jungkook can explain everything." I said hastily, looking at Jungkook, hoping and praying he had an explanation for this.

Jungkook gulped.