𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘨𝘢𝘺

"These pants make my ballsack hurt, I'm gonna rebel." Taehyung readjusted his jeans while he sat in the backseat of the car.

"Same. I feel tamed. Like a caged lion in a circus." Jungkook shifted in discomfort, sitting in between me and Taehyung.

"Can you two just shut the fuck up and read your cue cards. This interview is important." Yoongi yelled at them.

"I can't grasp the concept of interviews. Is this like a presentation you do in front of your class?" Jungkook sighed, scanning through the cue cards as fast as he could.

"We are on our way to an interview with some famous person who talks to other famous people to keep themselves famous." Taehyung lazily said, staring at his cue cards aimlessly.

"Hey, so we're famous?" Jungkook smiled.

"Barely." Yoongi rolled his eyes.

All I could do was listen to them all talk but everything was so unclear. My mind was somewhere else. It was wandering.

FLASHBACK

I just finished getting ready and walked downstairs. Beyond these massive doors was Min Yoongi, the man that was driving me insane for some reason. The man that was also a fully grown man whilst I am nothing but a prepubescent teenager.

A man whom I have seen the genitals of.

But everything will be okay because he is an adult that can make adult decisions. I am also capable of making grown-up decisions, after all I was quite the decision maker back in the day.

Please don't say loser shit like that infront of him, Jimin I beg.

"I'm wasting enough time as it is, just go outside." I psyched myself up but my legs were refusing to cooperate.

"Very well-"

If my legs weren't gonna move on their own I'd give them a reason to start moving. I leaned forward, basically forcing my legs to catch me before I fell.

A foolproof plan.

...

No I was falling.

My brain really decided that falling on my face was better than walking outside to have a normal conversation with a normal person.

Normal interactions <<< This shit

And because physics exists, the speed at which I was falling was getting faster but just as that happened Yoongi burst through the door with an angry expression on his face.

"Where the fuck-"

I fell on top of him.

Of course.

"Listen kid, at this point it just seems you want me behind bars. Where are the cameras?" He said looking around.

My face got hot and I quickly got up, helping him up afterwards. I bowed, my eyes squinted shut due to the embarrassment.

I'm gonna commit arson. Mark my words.

"I'm so so sorry I just fell a-and then you were suddenly there and it was an accident!"