𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴

"And after lunch, me and Han found out we had all the same classes! We're practically bffs already." Jungkook smiled, scooping three spoons worth of mash potatoes in one scoop and devouring it.

"Gah dayum, Jungkook. The food's not going anywhere." Taehyung rolled his eyes, finishing his second plate of food after he downed the first plate.

"How ironic coming from you." I said, not looking up from my plate. Jin laughed, a pleased look on his face. "Jungkook I can understand, but you Taehyung. Have you started to love my cooking as much as you love me?" Jin smiled brightly.

Mr Namjoon coughed obnoxiously, not look up from his plate either.

Taehyung sighed.

"First off, Namjoon, cover your mouth when you cough. We wanna share the same house, not the same viruses. Second off, Seokjin, I dislike you-"

"Aww."

"Don't worry. I love you, babe." Mr Namjoon said, flipping Taehyung off in a subtle manner.

Taehyung looked at Namjoon, a disgusted look on his face.

That face is literally screaming, gtfo of my mouth- I'm still speaking.

"-and lastly that school's food was absolute dog shit. I had better meals when I was homeless." Taehyung rolled his eyes.

I wanted to laugh, but Mr Namjoon was glaring at what I assumed was Taehyung.

I was still looking at my plate. Ain't no way I'm accidentally making direct prolonged eye contact with Mr Namjoon.

"Why not go back to being homeless then?" Mr Namjoon grinned, resting his elbow on the table and his face in his palm.

Taehyung grinned back.

"And why don't you go back to kissing Seokjin's ass?"

"Oop-" Jin grinned behind his hand.

"When have I ever kissed his ass, you intolerant shit?" Namjoon said through his teeth.

Taehyung yawned, getting up from the table and taking his plate and glass with him.

"For a man with such intellect you sure are a dumbass. I'll be excusing myself." Tae walked out of the dining room, leaving us to sit in silence.

Namjoon scoffed.

"He can kiss my ass."

-

Me and Jungkook volunteered to clear the table and do the dishes after all of us finished eating. After Tae left the silence in the room got fucking LOUD.

When the two of us got to the kitchen we saw Taehyung's dishes washed and dried, sitting on the counter top.

Jungkook sighed, placing all of the dishes in the water.

"That was rough." He sighed.

"Tell me about it. Why does Taehyung have to be such an ass?" I rolled my eyes, doing the dishes.

"You know him. He's always got to get the last word in. But Mr Namjoon is like that too. Isn't it scary? He's like a second Taehyung!" Jungkook whisper-shouted the last part.

"More like he's a second Kim Namjoon, dipshit." Mr Namjoon's voice came from behind us, causing us to literally gasp out loud.

"We're really cringe." Jungkook said what I was thinking, soft enough for only me to hear.

"Why was my name in your mouth a second ago?" Mr Namjoon arched his brows, glaring at me and Kook.

I gulped.

"Uh- we were j-just talking about the events that unfolded a second ago."

"eVeNtS tHaT uNfoLdEd. You sound like a fucking loser, do better." Mr Namjoon said, causing me to look down at my shoes.

"I'll try." I said in defeat.

Jungkook, who just stared at Mr Namjoon the entire time while I was getting degraded, finally spoke up. "Do you hate us, Mr Namjoon?"

"With a passion."

"Why?"

Mr Namjoon tilted his head, almost as if thrown aback by his counter question. But sadly, I was wrong. He wasn't thrown aback. He just couldn't believe how dense Jungkook was.

"Do you have Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder or something?"

Bro really just said ADHD in full. That's insane.

"Kid, you tricked my husband into adopting three partially grown humans and now you're living rent free under my roof, eating my food and basically blackmailing me for a future. I can literally go on."

"Please do."

"Taehyung."

"I understand now."

Mr Namjoon rolled his eyes, reaching for his pocket. He pulled out a piece of paper, but to our surprise it was a cheque.

"Is this a cheque?" I asked.

"No, it's your mom's address. I paid her a visit last night- yes it's a fucking cheque." He said all of that in a monotone voice, making Jungkook almost cackle out loud.

"What's it for?"

"It's your monthly salary. Seeing as you three are making my company big money with this modeling gig." He said, traces of disdain in his voice.

"Why are you giving this to us?" I asked, still confused as to why he's being so considerate out of nowhere.

"Jin made me do it. And child labor is illegal so I'm hoping you don't get me arrested before I get you three to sign our modelling contract."

"That checks out." Jungkook nodded. "Pun intended." He added, starting to laugh all on his own. I found it funny, I just couldn't laugh with Mr Namjoon around.

Because he scares me :D

Jungkook stopped laughing, looking at both of us with disappointment.

"That was funny what the hell man?" He looked at me.

Mr Namjoon rolled his eyes at the two of us, turning around and leaving the kitchen. "Jin says you could call this your 'monthly allowance' seeing as other kids get allowances from their parents." And with that he was gone.

"Parents..." my mind trailed off.

That sounded very cold coming from him, but the term itself made me somewhat smile.

Parents.

I was snapped out of my daze when I heard Jungkook's exaggerated gasp next to me. He snatched the cheque from my hand and pointed at it, his eyes wide.

"Look at how much we earned!"

I finally focused on the cheque.

My eyes widened as well.

"20M won!?" I whisper-shouted, a hand covering my mouth that was hanging open due to shock.

"I feel faint." Jungkook said, holding onto the counter for dear life.

Mans was flabbergasted by all this money.

I triumphantly laughed, patting his shoulder.

"We'll buy you medicine!"

"You can buy me an entire hospital!"

"We can, but we won't!"

-
✍︎

𝖻𝗍𝗐, 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 15000,00 𝖽𝗈𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝖺𝗌 20M 𝗐𝗈𝗇.
𝖠𝗇𝖽 𝖦𝗈𝗈𝗀𝗅𝖾 𝗍𝖾𝗅𝗅𝗌 𝗇𝗈 𝗅𝗂𝖾𝗌!

-

NEXT CHAPTER:
get in loser, we're going shopping