Chapter 19

It's been two days when Lisa taught me how to fish. Days have passed. Me and Lisa get closer to each other. We usually spend our time in doing stuffs that I've never done before I got in here.

"Are we there yet?" I asked Rosé who are busy leading the way to the treehouse.

"Not yet!" She shouted back.

Yes, we are heading to the treehouse to stay for just one night. Maybe I'm too excited based on my appearance. I can't stop smiling.

"Hey, Jennie! Did you bring clothes?" Lisa from my right asked me.

"Of course, but I didn't bring that many. Just exactly for a night. Why are you suddenly asking about my clothes?"

"Ah, there's another falls near the treehouse. If you want to swim, I will lend you my clothes. I have an extra in my bag." Lisa smiled at me after she finished her statement.

"Thank you, Lis!"

While we are walking, I heard Lisa singing a song. I'm totally surprised. I never heard her singing since before I met her.

"Wow! I didn't know you sing. Your voice is actually nice. I like it." I told her while smiling.

She was shocked for a moment after I gave her voice some compliments. Did I just saw her blushed or am I just a delusional?

"T-Thank you. I didn't mean to sing loudly."

Why did she suddenly became shy? I mean, I really like her singing voice. Not just her singing voice, but her as a person.

"Finally!" Rosé shouted as soon as we reach our destination.

We immediately go inside and organize our things quickly.

"I forgot to tell Jennie that this treehouse is made just for two people. So it means that there are only two bedrooms." Rosé explained.

"Uh, I can share my room. If Jennie wants me to be her roommate for just one night–"

Lisa did not have a chance to finish her statement. I don't know what push me to say this.

"It's fine, really. I won't mind."

Both of them look at me in shock. I slapped myself internally because of embarrassing moment.

"O-Okay? So it's settled now." Rosé said, a little bit confuse because of what I acted. After that, she left me and Lisa. She told us that she needs to do something.

"Didn't know that you would like to share a 'bed' with me." Lisa said as she tries to hide her obvious smirk.

"Okay, I would just share with 'my hubby' then." I intentionally emphasize the pet name thingy.

I get my bag up trying to move out of the room and watch her reaction as I acted to leave her alone. She panic with her widened eyes.

"Hey! Stop! I was just kidding! You can't just leave me here and what did you just said about Chaeng? Your hubby?" She's acting like a boss now. Wait, is she jealous?

"You're cuter when you get jealous."

"W-What? Me? Jelous?" She laugh sarcastically and nervously at the same time.

"Come on, hon. Don't be jealous. I am just teasing you. Besides, you know that you're the only one." I leaned closer to her as I tried to tease her more.

I saw her gulped and she's sweating badly. Damn, I like to tease her forever. Her reactions are so hot.

I leaned closer and closer as I feel my lips touch her soft skin.