Chapter 3

I'm in a hut because this girl wants to brush my bruises and wounds off. The hut is not too large but 8 persons can fit in, I guess. I'm still wondering how do I get here. We're not talking since earlier. I want to ask her. Maybe I'll ask her later. And I want to go back. Jisoo unnie must be worried about me. She doesn't even know where I was, neither do I.

"Done. I already treated your wounds and bruises. You just need to relax and don't do such things." The girl said.

"So how can I get back? Since you're the one who brings me here." I replied.

"Yah! Don't put the blame on me. You lost your consciousness when I was going to approach you because you looks like you're lost. You must be thankful that I'm the one who saw you."

Yeah. She's right. I should be thankful because of what she did. But I'm just desperate to go home.

"Thank you and I'm sorry." I sincerely said. "But what's the fastest way to get back?" I added.

"As what I said earlier. The nearest hospital will take you around seven hours. How much more if you're going back to the city?" So she's telling me that it will take around ten hours just to get back? "However, my friend can find you a way but it will take time." She added.

I guess I need to be patient. But I'm still thinking how I get into here. Isn't it impossible? Nevermind, I'll just wait for her friend to find a way.

"My name is Lalisa. You can call me Lisa." She introduced. Did I even ask that?

For a moment I forgot about Kai. Maybe I really need peace to forget about my past. I promised to my self that if I go back home I moved on already.

"Aren't you going to introduce yourself, Ms. Kitten?" The girl asked.

"What– My name is not 'Kitten.' How dare you call me that! And why should I introduce myself to a stranger?"

She smiled at me. "Didn't you already know my name? I said my name is Lalisa but you can call me Lisa."

"Whatever, Lalisa."

"So, aren't you going to tell your name now?"

I looked at her first before I say my name. "My name is Jennie Kim. You can call me Jennie and don't you dare call me Kitten again."

"Nice to meet you, Jennie." Once again, she smiled at me. So, I smiled back.

The door opens and it reveals a girl that looks like a chipmunk. I think she's the friend that Lisa is talking about.

"Chaeng! This is Jennie, the girl that I brought here an hour ago." Lisa told her.

"Nice meeting you, Jennie! My name is Park Chaeyoung but you can call me Chaeng, Rosé, Rosie and Chaeyoung. I'm Lisa's bestfriend and I'm her one and only friend too." The girl that looks like a Chipmunk said.

"Uh, Hello? You have... a lot of names. I'll just call you Rosé." I awkwardly replied.

This girl is so talkative. She's telling me some stuffs about herself. So, I have no choice to tell mine. She's asking a lot of question.

"How did you get here? I can see in your eyes that you're sad. Why is that?"

I didn't reply back. She noticed that I became more sad. "I'm s-sorry. It's o-okay if you don't want to answer my questions."

I looked at her and gave her a weak smile. Someday, I'll move on.

"Dinner is ready. Come and eat now!" I didn't notice that it's dinner time already.

I'm starving because I didn't eat lunch neither breakfast. Rosé seems hungry too. I tasted the dish that she cooked.

"OMG! This is so good!" I shouted. Because why not? It's really good though. I smiled looking at Lisa.

"Thank you."

"I should be the one who's thanking. Thank you, Lisa."