Chapter 7

"What do you want me to do to return the things that you did for me?"

I'm asking Rosé right now. I will do whatever she want, I'll try my best. I'll just ask Lisa later after I asked Rosé. I don't want to go back yet. But since I don't want Jisoo unnie to get worried, I want to go back as soon as I can. I didn't even bid my goodbye to her.

"I want to try your cook! Please, Jennie." She said.

I didn't see that coming. That was so unexpected to be honest. I know how to cook. It's just that, I'm so nervous. I'm not yet confident with the taste of my cooking. Nevermind, I'll just try it.

"Uh, okay. What do you want me to cook?" I asked her.

Just in case I have an idea for what she want to eat. Because this girl can't sit in an hour without food.

"Impress me, Jennie." She replied smirking.

I decided to cook Bulgogi. Though it's really simple but I think Rosé will like it besides there is no food that she doesn't like. Lisa and Rosé are already sitting in the dining area.

By the way, their hut are bigger than I thought. It has four rooms. The dining room, restroom, bathroom, and the last but not the least, the bedroom. Their living room and dining room are almost the same. Probably the same.

I'm already done cooking our lunch for today. And I'm ready to serve it. I made a mango juice too. Lisa bring a lot of mangoes this morning. I don't know where did she get these.

"Okay, it's already done. Forgive me if it is not delicious." I said smiling at them, but I'm seriously nervous inside.

Rosé get the first bite then Lisa. A minute of silence. I just stared at the both of them waiting for their comment about my cook.

"So, how was it? Is it bad?" I asked while smiling awkwardly.

They both look at me and widened their eyes. What's the meaning of that?

"It's extremely delicious, Jennie!" They said in unison.

Thank god, my cook is alright.

"Really? Thank you guys." I smiled once again.

"Atleast I tasted your cook before you go back." Rosé said that made Lisa stop from eating.

I looked at Lisa and I only see sadness in her eyes. I'm about to cry while just looking at her.

It's breaking my heart.

"What's wrong, Lisa? Are you alright? Tell me if you're not."

She didn't reply and just smile in response.

We finished eating and Rosé asked me to have some minutes to talk about something important.

"Hey, Jennie. Let's go outside." Rosé said.

I followed her outside the hut and sit on the bench. I kinda know what this conversation is going through.

"So, what do you want to talk about?" I asked her.

"You can go back tomorrow. I already know the place where Lisa found you."