Chapter 6

We are currently eating right now. Rosé is the one who prepared the foods earlier. Rosé thought we doesn't swim yet because she still not swimming ealier. She just mind the foods.

"So, Jennie. Maybe tomorrow or next I will be able to tell you the way to get back. Lisa is so bad at directions." Rosé told me.

"Thank you so much, Rosé. I really do appreciate your effort." I replied and look at Lisa who's now done eating.

"Let's rest a bit and then swim again, Jennie!" Lisa shouted excitedly.

"What if I don't want to?" I said acting like a spoiled kid.

"Please! Please! Please!" She said with matching puppy eyes.

OMG, she's so cute!

What? What are you thinking, Jennie?!

"Fine, just stop doing that." I just agreed.

"Doing what?"

"U-Uh, nevermind. Come on!" I dragged her into the falls.

"Wow, you two seems super close now." Rosé stated. I just ignored her and proceed to the water.

I'm addicted to this crystal-like water. It's super relaxing. I can just stare at the water for the whole day.

"Jennie, where did you learned to swim?" Lisa suddenly asked me.

"I don't know either. We doesn't usually go to this kind of place. How about you?"

"I know how to swim since I was a kid. Because I love to swim, obviously."

I just nodded in response. And there's a minute of awkward silence between us.

"So, you're already leaving?" She spoke.

"Who said that I'm already leaving?" I tried to sound like I'm joking.

"I heard your conversation with Chaeng earlier. She said maybe tomorrow or next, you might be able to go back." Wait, is she sad? She sounds like she is sad or something.

"Hey, she just said 'maybe.' So that means it's just possible. But don't worry, I will never forget you if ever I will go back."

She didn't say any. I just continue to finish my statement.

"To be honest, I'm not yet ready to go back. But I'm really worried to my sister."

"I bet you and your sister are very close to each other, right?"

I nodded and smiled at her in response. I really missed Jisoo unnie.

"When I'm with you, I felt like I had known you for years. You and Rosé. I will really missed the two of you." I told her without removing the smile on my face.

"You know what, Jennie? You're so cute!" She giggled.

I feel something weird on my tummy after she said that. I never felt this way before. What wrong with me?

"I know right. And you are not." I teased her.

Because you are more than cute.

What the heck, Jennie?! Stop thinking like that!

"Don't tease me, Jennie! Just because you're a dumpling doesn't mean you have the rights to tease me."

What the-

"Stop! I'm not a dumpling, Lizard." She pouted and I just laugh at her.

I realized for a moment that I am happy. I really am happy. For a moment, I forgot about Kai and my problems.

"Jen, are you even listening?"

"Sorry, I just remembered something." I replied at her.

"I'm asking you if you wan't to do something."

Then, we do a lot of things. It's really fun to meet Rosé and Lisa.

After the trip that we had. We go back to the hut where Lisa and Rosé are staying. This is one of the best day in my life. I felt so relaxed and grateful at the same time.

I just realized that Lisa is the reason why I feel happy right now.