Chapter 17

We haven't told Rosé yet about Lisa and me. I don't have plans to. Maybe after a week, Lisa and I will tell it to her. She's a so-called 'jenlisa' shipper as she told us when we got in the cliff. I'm sure she will be super happy for us though I am still a bit nervous.

After we finished our breakfast. I decided to take a bath. I proceed to the bathroom without removing the smile that is plastered on my face. I did not expect that Lisa is a sweet talker. Like, she's making me flatter all the time that she talk about me. I want to know where did she learned about that things.

As I stick out off the bathroom with my clothes on, of course. My eyes immediately look for Lisa. And my gaze landed on Rosé who entered the hut.

"Good morning, Jennie! Wow, you look extra happy today." Rosé greeted.

I awkwardly laugh because of what she said. I'm totally out of words right now. I don't understand why.

"I-I ah, thank you? Good m-morning to you too, Rosè."

I bite the inside of my cheeks. I can't stand with my 'thank you' like I am the most thankful human being.

"You waited for Lisa last night, right? Did she go home very late?"

What– how can Rosé tell that to me? She's the most sure person in making life decision and I am sure about that too.

"I d-didn't wait for her. I just can't sleep last night. But I remembered that s-she go home four hours after you sleep."

Jennie, calm down. Just act normal this time, please.

Rosè smirked. "Yeah, right."

"By the way, when I woke up. I haven't see you. I'm expecting to see you at the kitchen." I quickly changed the topic.

"It doesn't matter. Besides, the person that you first saw is Lisa." Rosé said with her teasing tone that made me look at her more awkward.

"And? What was that supposed to mean?"

She didn't reply. Instead, she just laugh and laugh without letting me know the reason of her silliness.

"Hey, Rosé?" I said. That caught her attention.

"Hm? What is it?"

"Lisa asked me this morning where do I want to go." I told her. I paused for a moment and looked at her. "I said, I want to stay at the treehouse for a night."

"And then?" Rosé asked me.

"Is it okay for you?" I asked her back.

"Of course, Jen! You're like a family to us. I'm sure Lisa agreed, right?"

I gave her my gummy smile and nodded my head because of what she stated.

You're like a family to us.

Her words keep on repeat in my mind. A sudden joy jump in and made me more gladbas those words came out of her mouth. A family.

I'm very glad because they're letting me experience the things that I have never done before. It's really a good way for me to start a life in this place. I really want to know if Jisoo unnie is okay right now. If there is a chance where Rosé and Jisoo unnie get to meet each other, they will surely be friends. Jisoo unnie doesn't have that much friends compared to mine. But of course, my friends are her friends too.

"Have you seen Lisa?" Rosé asked me.

Actually, I doesn't know where is she going when we finished our breakfast together. She said that she's just going somewhere to get something.

"Looking for me?" I looked at the owner of that voice. Oh, there she is.

"Yah! What are you holding?" I asked her.

"It's a bucket of fish, obviously."

"Did you get those all by yourself?"

"Of course!" She boasted like she's the greatest in catching fishes.

I madly want to learn how to fish. That's one of my goal. I just realized that I can achieve tons of goals in this place.

"Teach me, please!" I used my baby voice and acted like one. Looking at her with my puppy eyes while pouting my lips.

"H-Hey. No need t-to do that. I'll help you." She told me.

I jumped in excitement as I heard her words coming out from her plump lips. I thanked her as an exchange because why not? I don't have nothing to give her.

By the way, the fishes that she caught looks so delicious. Rosé might grill those fish in any minute as she look at those with her eyes.

Lisa fake a cough that made Rosé get back in her senses. She immediately blushed because of embarrassment.

"Aren't you going to help me bring this? This will be our lunch for today." Lisa told her.

I was going to get those fishes but Rosé immediately get it from Lisa. She walks out to bring the fishes and left the two of us here.

"So when do you want to learn how to fish, mon amour?" Lisa said.

I looked at her with my rosy cheeks because of the last thing that she said. I don't know but my heart is beating rapidly and my butterflies in my stomach are going riotous.

"Wow. I-I didn't know you speak French." I told her in my amusing smile.

I know some words and sentences in French. I learned it from the internet because I madly want to live in France. That's one of my biggest dreams. That's why I understand the last thing that she said. My love.

"Just a little." She replied.

"What else do you know?"

She looked at me and acted like she was thinking of some words. Her index and thumb holding her chin up.

"Je vous aime bien."