Chapter 20

I woke up with a different room. A room that is full of white. I'm lying down with a soft bed that is pretty much different from the treehouse's bed as far as I can remember.

Where the fuck am I?

I sit down carefully. My head hurts so much. I am so confused right now. I think I am in a hospital but my question is, how come? I'm in... I'm in Lisa and Rosé's place. I don't know the name of the place. They never mentioned it.

My mind are still processing when the door opened.

"Jendeuk?" It's Jisoo unnie. I can't believe I am seeing her right now.

"Jisoo unnie! I missed you! How are you? Are you doing fine?" I hugged her.

She just chuckled. Why does she looks sad? Aren't she happy to see me?

"Where's Lisa? And Rosé too? Where are they?" I asked her once again.

She looked at me with her confused and sad eyes. She must be hiding something based on her reaction right now. Are they pranking me? Unnie is good at pranking, maybe they are just pranking me.

"J-Jennie? Who are they?" She asked me back.

"Come on, unnie. I know you are just pranking me. Rosé is my friend and Lisa... my girlfriend."

She did not remove her gazes on me. She started crying as she pull my into a hug again. What exactly is happening right now? Fuck, I'm so confused. Why is she crying? I'm so nervous, I feel like something negative will happen.

"U-Unnie, I know they are here. If you don't want to tell me where they are, I will find them." I told her. I ran out of the room and started to look for them. They must be here.

"Lisa! Rosé!" I shouted as if I am calling them.

"Lisa!"

"Rosé!"

I shouted as much as I can. I don't care if I'm disturbing other people since I am in this freaking place.

How can I get in here if they are not here? How do I get in here? Why did I woke up in the hospital instead in the treehouse? Why am I... here?

"Jennie! Please calm down. You still need to rest." Jisoo unnie pull me to get in the room.

"Tell me what's happening. Bring me to the place where they are living."

She smiled at me still with her wet eyes before she nodded.

"I will tell you if that's what you want." Unnie said.

I lay down on the bed where I woke up. I still have a lot of questions in my mind. I really need an explanation with all of this. I inhaled then exhaled to calm myself a bit.

I look at the mirror beside me and pick it up. I stare at my face for some minutes. Why do I still have these bruises? Lisa already cured this. Why the fuck do I have this again? My head is hurting so much.

"Start talking now." I told unnie with my shaky voice.

Jisoo's POV

She's holding a mirror and staring at her own face. I guess she's confuse because of her bruises. I'm trying not to cry. I'm trying my best, really. I don't know how would I explain this to her.

Flashback

I am walking back and fourth in our house. Then suddenly, my phone rings and I hurriedly answered it. I'm in a panic.

"Miss Kim, we already found her. She's here at the evergreen forest. It's about 7km away from your house." Mr. Yang said, one of the cops from the campus. "We already called an ambulance so you have nothing to worry about. Just meet us at the Songpa-gu Hospital. We will admit her there."

"Thank you very much, Sir. I will be there as soon as possible."

I hanged up the call to prepare some things that I will bring to the hospital. Thank god she's alive. I can't imagine my life if that will happen. Jennie is like... my everything. She's my other half.

I drived my way to the hospital and I already saw them before I got out.

And there, I saw her laying down on the stretcher. But why does it seems like her eyes are half-open?

"Mr. Yang! What happened to her?" I asked the officer.

"When we found her, she was mumbling things but we can't understand what she was trying to say. She was mumbling as if she is talking to someone she can only see." He explained.

My tears started to stream down again. I was about to go near her when the nurse push the stretcher in the room. They told me that I can't enter in there. I have no choice but to wait outside the room.

After an hour of waiting. The door of the room opened up revealing the doctor who checked her up.

"How is she, Doctor? What happened to her." I immediately asked the doctor.

He looked at me before answering. As if he was concluding something in his mind. He just stared at me for some minutes. While I am waiting for him to answer my question. To be honest, I am really not okay. I am not yet eating since Jennie ran away.

"Can I ask you some questions?" He asked me. I nodded as if I am saying sure.

"Do you know that she has a schizophrenia?" He asked.

It sounds really familiar to my ears.

"It is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling." He explained.

"M-My dad has that. He died because of cardiovascular d-disease while hallucinating." I told him.

"I suggest her to have a lot of family time. It will help her to recover and forget as well."

As soon as the doctor finished his statement. I go into her room. I saw her smiling. She's still mumbling things.

I cried as I stared at her. She must be so happy in her another world. I hope she's as happy as that when we are the one who are talking to her. I've never seen her that happy. Of course I saw her happy but not as happy as this one. She made a lot of better people in her mind.

Flashback's End

"R-Rosé and Lisa is just y-your imagination." I told her.

"No, no! That's impossible! Just fucking bring me to them!" Jennie started shouting.

I can't help myself but to cry. I know this will happen. I should have ready myself for this kind of situations. Maybe her imaginations are too precious for her to stop it. She even mentioned that she has a girlfriend. I'm somehow happy because she's happy. But this is kind of abnormality

She started running out of the room, again. I tried to reach for her but she's too fast. No, please this ain't happening again. I can't run faster, I'm too weak.

"Jennie! Please stop!" I shouted at her.

The nurses started to reach for her too. Until we reached the hospital's main door. She's still running and running.

Until a very loud noise coming from a truck in front of me.

My time slowed down as I witness a car bumped into her body. I can barely move. Her body is full of blood. I can't think of anything. I just have witnessed a car accident and happened to be my sister. People started to form a circle around to my sister's unconscious body.

Her blood continue to flow. She's unconscious. A car accident happened.