Chapter 10

We just arrived at the hut. My pair of eyes immediately find Lisa. I proceed to the door of her room. It's locked. I give it a knocked. I heard her shouting.

"Chaeng, go away."

That's what she said. But I'm not Rosé.

"Lisa, open the door." I told her.

I waited a single minute before the door unlocked. She's now standing in front of me. With her wide eyes. She's still shocked.

"Hi. I am back, Lisa." I said.

"W-What? I mean why?" She said. I think it's still not sinking in her mind.

"What do you mean? Don't you want me here?" I jokingly said but afraid that it might be true.

"N-No, Jen. It's not like that. I mean, how come? I thought you already go back?"

"I thought so too. But I guess I am stuck here forever." I chuckled.

I saw something sleeping on her bed. I directly proceed in her room and go to her bed.

"I didn't know that you keep a cat." I looked at her with my sparkling eyes.

"I just found him while I was finding food."

"OMG. HE'S SO CUTE!" I told her like it's my first time seeing a cat.

She laugh at me. How I missed her laughing.

"So, what's his name?"

"I decided to name him after my name's first letter. His name is Leo." She told me.

"Leo, you're so adorable!"

I suddenly missed my dogs. But I am sure that unnie is taking care of the two.

"I missed you, Jennie."

I looked at her with my shocking expression. Did she just say that she missed me.

"Pardon?"

"I said I missed you, Jen." She smiled at me once again.

"I missed you too. I thought I'm not gonna see you again. But destiny brings me here."

She didn't reply and just stares at me. What is she thinking?

"You d-do? Did you really m-mean what you s-said?" She asked.

"Of course, silly. What's the point of lying?"

"Well, I'm just so happy to hear that."

"Let's eat first? I am so hungry as hell." That's right. I forget about it for some minutes because of Lisa.

She nodded and hand me her arm.

"What would I do with that?" I asked her. I'm still confuse.

"N-Nothing. Just want to hold your hand. Can I?"

"Y-Yes. Of course you can."

I handed her my right hand.

This is the best feeling ever. Her hand are so soft. Fits perfectly with mine.

"Jen, we should start get going." My train of thoughts suddenly stop when she said that.

"Oh, sorry. Let's go."

Then we go out of the room while we are still holding each other's hands. Rosé is still cooking. That smells so good.

We awkwardly sit on the dining area. We just waited for Rosé to finish her cooking.

"So, Jennie huh?" Rosé suddenly spoke. She's looking at Lisa while smirking.

I didn't get what she was trying to say at first. I looked at Lisa and she's blushing.

How cute.

"W-What?" Lisa asked Rosé.

Rosé is still smirking at her. She looked at our hands and Lisa immediately parted our hands away.

I laughed because of her cuteness. How can she be that adorable.

We started to eat our dinner. Lisa is still quiet. While Rosé is so busy her food.

I smiled at my view. Maybe this is really my destiny besides I really like their accompany too. Being with them made me feel so delightful. Rosé is right, unnie will get use to it without my presence. I hope she's doing fine as ever.

"By the way, Jennie. Do you want to come with us this morning? We want to watch sunrise." Rosé asked me.

"I would like to. No, I would love to!"

"I know where a beautiful cliff is located. It's a bit far from here. But I promised that it will be worth it."

I will never regret meeting them. Maybe I should say my thank you to destiny because of that.