Chapter 5

"Jennie, wake up!"

I know it's Rosé. It is so early why is she waking me up already?

"Jennie, do you want to come with us?" She asked me.

I opened my eyes and turn my attention to her. She's already fixed. I think she already take a bath.

"Where are you going? It's so early in the morning, Rosé." I wonder where are they going.

"We're going somewhere, Jennie! I'm sure it will be so fun if you will come with us." She replied excitedly.

"Fine. Just make sure it will be fun." I jokingly stated.

I get out of the bed and proceed to the dining area. And there, I saw Lisa cooking. I remember what happened last night. Her words comfort me so much.

While she's cooking she noticed me and greet me good morning.

"Good morning, Jen! I will just finish this."

"Good morning to you too, Lalisa. Our breakfast really smell good." I give her a compliment. Because, why not? It's true though.

"By the way, does Chaeng already said it to you?" She asked me.

"She told me that you will go somewhere fun. I agreed already. It really sounds fun based on her excitement." I chuckled.

We finished our breakfast with Rosé. She really amazed be because she eats alot yet her body is not getting big. She really love food. Lisa's dish is so delicious. I'm not surprised because I had tasted her cook last night.

As we finished our food. We take a rest for some minutes and I proceed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I remembered that I don't have some extra clothes. I moved out of the bathroom and started to find Lisa.

"Hey, Lisa. Do you have an extra clothes?" I asked her.

"Yes, wait a minute. I'll get 'em for you.

After a minute. She get back and handed me a pair of shirt and shorts.

Though, it's a bit bigger than my usual clothes. I can't blame anyone. But it's fine as long as I have clothes. It's a yellow oversized shirt and white shorts.

After I wear her clothes. I go outside the bathroom and searched for the two.

"There you are, Jennie! Come here now. Let's go!" Rosé said. I just giggled because of her. She somehow reminds me of Jisoo unnie.

I smiled at her. And turn my gaze into Lisa. She's just smilling at us. She's carrying a black bag.

As we started walking away from the hut I am so confused right now. I didn't know where are we going. So I decided to asked Lisa since she's closer than Rosé. Rosé leads the way because she told me that she's good at directions.

"Lisa, where are we going?"

"Did Chaeng forgot to tell you? We're going over a waterfall."

"Really? I never had a chance to go such places when I was a kid until now."

"Aren't you still a kid?" Her reply confused me at first.

"Yah! Stop teasing me!" She just laughed at me.

Before I say anything. Rosé shouted.

"We are already here!"

I looked around and wow. This place is really something! The water is clear as a crystal. I want to swim all day in here. I closed my eyes and listen to the sound of the water streaming down.

"You like it here?"

I opened my eyes and look at the person who asked that. It's Lisa, obviously.

"Yes, I really do. I think all people will like it here, not only me."

"This is one of my comfort places. When I'm feeling down. I just go here and close my eyes just like what you did earlier." She said while looking at the water and smiling.

How come she got so beautiful just by effortlessly smiling?

I came back from my senses when she hold my hand and drag me somewhere.

"Hey! Stop it we might fall on the water. I don't have any clothes to wear!" I removed my hands from her as soon as I can. But she's too strong.

"Don't worry, Jen! I bring alot of clothes for you."

And with that, she jump off the water while holding my hands. I screamed as if it's my last. It's too high!

When we got on the water, she is still holding my hands. She hurriedly hug me and swim to get up.

We catch our breathes when we get up. She's smiling like an idiot. I admit that she's really cute.

"Why did you do that?!" I asked her with a patch of anger on my tone.

"Just admit it that it's fun!" She laughed and laughed.

I didn't notice that I'm already smiling. I removed my smile immediately.

"Thank you so much, Lisa."

She stopped laughing when she heard me speak. She gave me a confused look.

"Why are you suddenly thanking me?" She asked. Still on her confused face.

"Thank you for making happiness closer to me. I hope I can meet that, again."

I hugged her and I heard her gasped. We stayed like that for a minute. I didn't even know why I did that. I just feel like I need to do it.

"Girls! Come on, let's eat now. I'm already starving." Someone shouted. It's Rosé obviously.

We laughed at her. We're still full while she's already hungry. We just get up and eat with her.