Chapter 13

I tapped Lisa's shoulder. Then she looked at me confusingly.

"Am I dreaming? Please don't wake me up if ever." I told her.

"Silly. This is our tree house. We made it since Rosè is really good at designing. She's the one who desined the exterior and I joined her in desining the interior. And we also build it." She giggled.

"But why don't you live here instead?"

"There's no source of food here unlike in the hut. There's no water source too. We just build this tree house here since the tree we build it on is very callous and it's super rare though."

I looked around and she's right. There's nothing in here just trees, trees, and more trees.

"Let's go inside, Nini. Chaeng is already in." She said.

There's a rope to get up there. She helped me to get up. It's harder than I imagined. But your effort is much more worth it. This is very high like I can now see the top of the other trees.

Beautiful.

"Hey, Jen? Let's go peek in." Lisa smiled at me.

Wow. This is more beautiful than my house. All of the furniture are made out of woods and it's aesthetically stunning.

"Lisa designed more than half the interior. She's good, right?" Rosé is right.

"Yes. More than good."

My eyes finds Lisa's. She's blushing right now because of the compliment that she is recieving.

"I want to spend a night here next time!" I shouted excitedly like a kid.

"Sure, next time."

As we share our stories in their treehouse. I can't stop thinking of Jisoonie. Ever since we were a child, her biggest dream is to have her own treehouse where we can have an overnight in there and stargazing until we fall asleep. It's my dream too. And I can't believe that I can able to do that in this place.

There is just something very innocent yet captivating about living in a tree closer to the sky than the ground. Its exterior is constructed out of four cylindrical wooden towers that have been placed together. Tree house architecture is an adventure playground for architects all over the world. Lisa and Rosé really have a big chance to be one of them. Their treehouse is not so similar to some other treehouse. Their treehouse is very different from the others.' Inshort, their treehouse is modernized.

Gosh, they're bickering again. Because of Rosé's lame jokes.

"I'm sure this joke is funny." Rosé told Lisa.

"Yeah, right. What is it then?" Lisa replied.

"What did the drummer call his twin daughters? It's Anna one, Anna two!" And with that, she started laughing feeling proud with her cringe joke.

Lisa and I just winced while looking at the laughing lady.

"That's the cringiest joke that I have ever heard." I mumbled.

I didn't know that they will hear that because I was not expecting to. Lisa burst into laughter while Rosé is pouting like a kid as expected.

"Hey, you're so mean! You guys don't have sense of humour." Rosé whine.

"Bet you wanna hear one of my best jokes." I boast that made them more excited.

"Yes! Please!" They both said in unison.

"Okay here. What did the right eye say to the left eye?"

"What is it? What is it?" Lisa asked.

"Between us, something smells." I said proudly.

Lisa once again, burst into laughter. I looked at Rosé who's now pouting.

"I don't get that. Your joke are lame." She told me with no emotion that can be seen in her face.

"So, I guess you're the one who doesn't have sense of humour."

She doesn't repond anymore and just pout like forever.

"Lisa, it's funny right?" I asked Lisa.

"Yes, Jen! It's so funny like my tears can't stop streaming down on my cheeks because of your funniest joke!" She's pointing at her empty cheeks. There's no even a single drop of tear on it. "See? It's so funny that my stomach is starting to have an ache." She added.

I winced while looking at her. She's overreacting. That's just one of my funniest joke. It means that I have much more better. But I am afraid of what will happen to Lisa next. Maybe it will be worst. I didn't expect her to react like that.

"Stop laughing now." I ordered.

That made Lisa stopped. Rosé put out her tongue and started to tease Lisa. What a kid.

"Chaeng, I care for you but admit it that your jokes are the worst." Lisa told her with a worried-like tone.

They're starting again.

"Can you please stop arguing?" I said in the middle of their argument.

They both looked at me with their eyes widened. They both move away to each other. And they stopped arguing.

"Okay, what do you guys want to know about me?"

"Uhm, I want to know your grandparents!" Rosé said like a kindergarten.

"Hm. I'll just start with my grandmother on the father side. Grandmother always cook us a very delicious dishes. When I am staying at their house. My breakfast, lunch, and dinner is the most delicious foods that I tasted."

I continued my story about my grandparents. "While my grandfather, is not what you think he is. He loves baking! And that's why I love him much more. His moist chewy cookies are the best. He doesn't like cars too much just how the other men like it. He just love to care children. He's the one who gave me my pet dogs. How I wish they're doing fine right now."

I smiled at them as I finished my story. Rosé is wiping her imaginary tears. While Lisa said that she want to be adopted by my grandparents. I chuckled with her cuteness.

I'm close with my grandparents since my parents are business persons who are always busy.

But did I mentioned that every time Lisa laughs. My heart is starting to beat faster and I'm feeling a weird thing in my stomach?

Is this even normal, Lalisa?