Chapter 12

I still can't look at Lisa right now because of those words of Rosé. It made us awkward to each other now. I didn't know that Rosé is thinking like that. After exchanging awkward looks with Lisa. Rosé burst into laughter. I glared at her so she stopped laughing.

"But seriously, guys. Please kindly inform me if you guys are already on." Rosé said.

"What the– What are you thinking, huh?" Lisa asked her.

Gosh, this is going awkward and awkward. Rosé shouldn't have said that.

"Hey! Chill, I'm just asking!" Rosè said, she looks like a scaredy cat.

"Then, what kind of question is that?!" Woah, this is my first time seeing Lisa like a serious fish.

"It's fine with me." I suddenly told them in a middle of their bickering.

Lisa looked at me in shocked. Oh gosh, her reaction is so cute!

I tried to look serious so I can ride with Rosé's business. I know she's just teasing us. And I want to see Lisa with that reaction.

"As long as it's you. And besides, you're cute." I added.

That makes Lisa widened her eyes even more. I looked at Rosé and she's trying keeping her self not to laugh but she failed.

Rosé burst into laughter, again. I looked at Lisa once again and she's still stiffed on her seat. I laugh with Rosé.

"Yah! That's good, Jennie!" Rosé told me while still laughing because of Lisa.

"I know right!"

I looked at Lisa and I can't believe in what I just saw. Is she blushing?

She looked away after our gazes met. She's not pouting like the cutest creature I've ever seen in this world.

"Stop making fun of me!" She said while still pouting.

Damn! I want to kiss that plump lips.

I immediately shrugged off my thoughts after realizing what am I thinking.

"So what do you want to do next, Jennie?" Rosé asked me.

To be honest, I don't know too. I don't want to leave this beautiful cliff. Like I want to sit in the cliff under the tree while my gaze upon the water forever. The most relaxing place that I've ever seen and I could ever imagine.

"Let's just settle here a bit. And let's go to another place." I smiled at her. And she nodded as her reponse.

I looked at Lisa and I'm about to ask her for a good place where we can relax too.

"How about you, Lisa. Do you want suggest a place that we can go to?"

She immediately looked at me like she's a cute nervous high school kid.

"I-I u-uh, how a-about in t-the tree h-house?" Lisa shyly said.

"Hey, stop that! It's disgusting, Lisa!" Rosé told her.

And their bickering starts now!

"You're more than disgusting, you know?!" Lisa fired back.

I just chuckled while looking at the two of them arguing about some little things. They're like a kid who was left in a park because their mother is buying some ice cream.

"So, where can we locate that tree house?" They both stopped when they heard me asking.

They finally stopped. I thought it will take them an hour to get quiet. I wonder how are they stopping when I am still not here.

"Uhm. Let's go!"

And with that, we started going on our way in their so called tree house. I haven't seen one yet. I wonder what does it looks like. Is it big? Or is it small? Is it black? Or is it pink?

I realized that this kind of life is not that bad as other thinks it is. This is more good that city life. I never imagine myself living in this kind of place where I think all people will get happy. Maybe destiny wants me to experience a happier life where I doesn't need much money to be happy.

While we are walking. I suddenly think of an idea. I want to tease Lisa again so I walked beside her.

She jumped a little bit when she saw me.

"Don't you like the idea?" I asked her. My question made her confused.

"What i-idea?"

"The one I told you earlier. Don't you want me to be your girlfriend?" I smirked.

When I asked her. She suddenly choked. Oh, I'm sorry did I go too much?

"W-What?" She asked me like an innocent child.

"I'm just kidding!" I laughed.

She didn't give me a response. And just pout like a baby.

I put my right hand on her right shoulder. And we continued walking and walking.

I'm much more surprised because I'm not getting tired. I usually get tired when we are having a long walk. Maybe walking beside Lisa is effective. I should do this more often from now on.

Rosé stopped from walking and she looked up. Lisa looked up too so I just copied them and looked on what they are looking.

My jaw dropped when I saw the tree house that they were saying earlier. It's much more better in reality than story. I thought Rosé are just exaggerating with her story describing their so called tree house but she's right. This is the most beutiful tree house.

It's aesthetically beautiful.