Chapter 16

I'm feeling unsual right now. I feel extremely happy I have felt in love or been lived. That is one of the best feelings ever in the world but in my experience it does not last because there is always the flip side,hurt, and loss, no matter what. Love certainly is bliss for while it lasts.

When she say that she's starting to like me too.  I feel weightless and I feel like I am swimming in love. That life around me is soft and friendly. I feel like I am being embraced by the world. I feel like I am atop a stadium with large feathery wings and just on the verge of leaping off toward the bright grass.

Like I was every particle of ink on the pages of a book. Like the feathery whisps of cotton on my favorite sweater.

Long story short, I feel like I'm the happiest living person on earth.

I am currently laying down on my bed while smiling like an idiot. Like a smile that is so universal that even a new born knows it by heart. I'm staring at the roof dreaming about me being the happiest among the rest.

I stand up as I smell something appetising coming from the kitchen. I come out of my room and immediately proceed to the kitchen.

My soul was paralyzed with happiness as my mood lifted. I was bursting with joy like I could hardly contain my happiness. This is the happiest day in my entire existence.

When she turned her front on me. I saw her smile that is an experience, one encompassed in evoking a rapid succession and amalgamation of strong emotions and intoxication. People stereotype a smile to be the lips curving upward, occasionally displaying a great set of teeth. A smile is so much more. When I think smile, I don't imagine her smiling literally, I don't imagine any particular emotion. 

I feel her more attractive when I realized that she's cooking. This is not the first time that I saw her cook.

"Why are you still standing right there? Sit down now, Jen." She still smiling at me.

"For the last 9 hours, I have missed you a lot. When I woke up the only thing that crossed my mind is you. I can’t wait to see your smile. Good Morning. How's your sleep?"

Seriously, Jennie?! What kind of effing question is that? I internally slapped myself from that embarassing question.

"My sleep? I-It's fine, I guess?" She shyly said.

I smiled at her. I gave her my gummy smile. I can just smile every minute while staring at her doll-like face.

"Let's eat. Shall we?" She asked me.

I nodded my head as I feel that I'm already hungry. I started to get some of the foods that she cooked.

"By the way, where's Rosé? Aren't she going to join us?"

I never saw her since I woke up. She's the first person that I usually see when I am waking up in the morning.

"She's just busy doing something."

I just nodded as a sign of okay. So, it's just she and I for now.

While we are eating our breakfast. We are sitting across each other. She on the other side while me in the opposite.

I can tell that she's staring at me because I can feel it. I looked at her and I am correct. She immediately look away when I averted my gaze to her. I continue my business and started to eat again.

Why is she staring at me again?

She's making be blush, oh gosh. Doesn't she eating too? She's not yet finish with her food! She's making me blush by just looking at me.

"Stop staring, please?" I said.

"P-Pardon?"

"I said, please stop staring at me while I am eating."

"W-What– I am not!"

"Yeah, right." I giggled softly.

We continued eating as the little awkwardness surrounds us.

"Hey, Lis?"

"Hmm?"

"I just want to ask if you're gonna go somewhere today." I told her.

"I actually don't have a single plan for today. How about you? Do you want to go somewhere?"

I think of a good place that we can visit. And a perfect place finally popped in my head.

"Let's have an sleepover in the treehouse. Can we?"

She chuckled and slowly nodded as I asked her. She told me that she want to bring Rosé too so that there will be someone who will cook our foods. I laugh at her as her silliness is showing again.

A moment of awkward silence surrounds us, as we ran out of words to say.

"So, Lisa. What are we now?"

She looked at me with her confused face as she tilt her head. I think she did not get it at first.

"I mean us? What are the two of us?" I asked her again.

Her mouth tuned into a small 'o' as she finally understand what I am trying to say.

"D-Do you want us to be g-girlfriends?" She asked me. It made me smile internally.

"Nah." I replied shortly.

She's shocked because of my reply. Her face quickly turned into a sad one. She did not respond. Instead, she waited for me to talk again.

"I want to be courted first, Lili."

"I will court you every second, every minute, every hour and everyday because you are my everything." Lisa said as she winked at me.

Gosh, I think I will die in any moment.