Chapter 48

longing

ACE'S POV

"You are a teased in my nakedness, brat. You aroused the demon in me. And you have no choice but to take responsibility until the end of our damn lives."

Stars truck.

I am still confused and a bit of new to this side of him. Not totally since he was still the Lance I know. But this one is ultimately obsessive and possessive. Every time I fired back, the more he aggressively take me and made me succumb to his power.

"You sound like an obsessive lover, Lance. Stop it." I glared and ininom ang glass of champagne.

Gaya ng sabi ko, naninibago pa rin ako sa kaniya. He is shameless and he won't even cover up his arousal while talking to me. He won't hide the fact na inaangkin niya ako sa mga salita niya. God, hindi yata trendy sa kaniya ang salitang hiya at filter! These days I'm a little bit thankful na kami lang ang nasa yatIng ito. Nyeta nakakahiya kaya ang mga lumalabas sa bibig niya. Even if I resist and acts like I do not like his words, but deep inside, the marupok side of me is happy.

"I am." He said just as he exchanged the plate of steak with his but this time ay naka sliced and ready to eat na ang sa akin.

Hindi ko na pinansin ang sinabi niya dahil alam kong walang patutunguhan ang aming diskusyon rather ay mag-aaway na naman kami and it would end up me on bed moaning like a whore for his ways!

It's been days since the moment I let my guard down on him. It has been a week ng nakuha na niya ulit ang loob ko. But I still have my guard up. Hindi ko labis mabigay ang buo kung tiwala dahil na trauma na ako and he can't do anything at that lalo pa't siya ang isa sa dahilan nito. We just let each other's enjoy each company. In total, it has been a week since I'm gone missing. A week of bliss and happiness!

The only thing that made me angry is alam na pala ito nila mommy and daddy together with tita Isabelle and tito Anton, Lance's family. I can't believe how good they are at acting! From the start I really thought that the family is in some sort of crisis but fuck no! They were all acting, well except sa kay kuya na issue. Hindi ako makapaniwala! I had a breakdown when he explained to me all the shit that they planned. I can't help but to be mad at him-at them for playing an act. Hindi nila alam kung gaano ako nahirapan at nasaktan.

Lance explained that the only way to make me go home is to act like the company my family owned is in the verge of crisis. I was mad but it was lessened when I saw him making an effort para makabawi. I don't hate my family for it; the word hate is too strong. Maybe nagtatampo lang.

Pero kaagad naman lumisan itong pagtatampo ko when Lance let me have my phone again. Nakausap ko na ulit ang anak ko. I talked to Joxiah, explaining how had been my days when I was gone and I kind of lied to him about where I am right now.

We talked via video call and there I introduced Lance to our son. It was the scenario I dreamed of. Full of longing and love! I even saw Lance being agitated and nervous as hell. It was cute though. He was even hesitant to talk to him and even asked for my approval first.

Hindi ko na napigilan ang maluha when I saw how eager my son is while talking to his father.

The moment Lance and Joxiah introduced themselves, I was crying from guilt. Noon, I thought Lance won't throw a care at Joxiah but no, I was wrong all along. Seeing my son and the man I love talks about their life and how much they want to see each other was pure emotional. It was heartbreaking to see my son cries from joy. I was so guilty when Joxiah thanked me a lot of times for letting him see his dad. I know I was selfish when I hid him from the truth but I'm really trying to correct things on the right path. I want things to be fair for all of us.

Aside from feeling guilt, I am the happiest person ever when it seems the world is on my side. I can't thank God enough for the opportunity and how blessed I am.

"I love you, bud. I can't wait to see you on your birthday. Be a good boy and don't give your grand-mom and granddad a headache. For now I need to win your mommy's heart so we can move as a family then. Wish me luck, bud."

I was leaning in the door frame silently crying the whole time they we're chatting and expressing their joy from meeting each other finally.

"I love you to daddy! Good luck po and make it faster para po I can play with you and mom already. At nga pala Daddy, where's my brother? Make one na po, pleaseeeeee!" Natawa naman ako sinabi ng anak ko kahit na namumugto ang mga mata ko kaiiyak.

Tumingin ang gago sa akin ng pagkaloko-loko,

"Just wait for it buddy. Your dad and mama will make one later. Bye na for now para makarami tayo, okay?" I glared at his statements pero tinawanan niya lamang ito.

The cell ended when I saw him approaching to me so I ran to him and hugged him like he was my source of energy. I know he is.

"Hey, why are you crying, brat?" He said as I leaned closer in his hands to feel the warmth in it. I look up to see a genuine and the happiest smile I ever saw in his face. It was like he is the happiest person alive.

"You're happy." I said.

"I am. I SUPER AM!" Isinubsob ko ang mukha ko sa leeg niya when he sway me around the room like a child. I scooted closer in his embrace and hugged him like a koala bear.

"Thank you for making Joxiah happy, Lance." I said in between my sobs. These days I'm way emotional. I guess it's from the whirlpool of a life we had. Aside from that ay my cravings are heightened and I have a good feeling for it.

I just hope tapos na ang mga drama so I can finally have my happy ending!

"No, thank you, mi amor! Thank you for giving me the chance of a lifetime. Thank you for giving me a son, a little me! Thank you for still believing in me even though I don't deserve it. I love you and my son. I can't wait to go home and finally meet and hug him personally. Pinapangako ko to build you a home and give you the family we all deserve."

God, how I love this man! Marupok man kung sabihin but this man is all I ever asked for. Malaki ang pasasalamat ko sa puso ko for still believing on him, for not letting go, and for keeping the hope in me na may pag-asa pa. That the family I dreamed can be reality!

"I am so guilty, Lance. I am so sorry for keeping you away from our son. Masiyado akong nagpalamon sa galit and hindi na naisip ang kahihinatnan. Im very sorry for keeping Joxiah away from you. For keeping the chance to prove your worth para sa anak natin. I know you can be the best father for him but I was just scared. I am very scared on the fact na baka mawalan na naman ako. Nawala na nga ang taong mahal ko, ang mundo ko, pati ba naman ang nag-iisang ilaw ko?"

"Loosing you is tolerable but losing my son? Hindi ko kakayanin yun eh. I c-can't. That's why I'm sorry, but I know better now. You deserve to see and have your son. You deserve to witness his smile and his achievements. You have an amazing son and I couldn't be happier for the decision on letting you in his life. Hindi ko pa man nakikita but I know you'll take care Joxiah."

"Hush, love. Time to go home now."