Chapter 18

want

LANCE'S POV

"I want to understand you and your work, brat. But I can't help myself but be possessive of you. You may not notice the attention you're getting from men after men, but I endured it kasi ayaw mo na nagseselos lang ako kung kani-kanino. But can you blame me, hm? I have you but not your heart; you will bear my name, but not your mind. All I want is you, brat."

Things are hard when I'm with this hardheaded angel. He needs taming just as how I want him tamed. Unlike other men, I don't see him as an object, or a trophy. Those are mindless decisions; having his heart is an earned privilege. We may have not had the normal first meeting, but I always felt that I know him very well. Something is urging me to open the barricade he installed in his heart. I want him free from those restraints.

And I'm falling for hard to you. I'm scared of this feeling but I can't stop it. Ngayon ko lang 'to naramdaman and I only wished that this time ay hahayaan mo ako. Gago na sa gago pero papatunayan ko ang sarili ko sa'yo at sa pamilya mo."

I want him, and I'm starting it with confessing this shits. I feel like I would go crazy if I won't let this out. I showedhim sincerity and I was please to see his pink-hued face. He's beautiful, a pure beauty that anyone would tripped on. Kahit sinong lalaki ay kaya niyang mahalina at maswerte ako dahil may laban ako.

I placed a gentle kiss on the side of his lips, and then I went full on making out with him, feeling the need of his small and soft hands at my neck.

"What are you smiling at?" He was smiling the whole time and it irritates the hell out of me. Was he not taking this seriously, because I'm damn motherfucking serious right now.

"You," he reached for my face so I cupped those small hands and let it rest on my stubble face. Damn, I win! He's petting me with those soft hands! Fuck, this is a small thing yet it made me so giddy on the insides.

"You do realize that you just confessed your feelings to me, don't you?"

"Did I?" He pouted his bruised lips and nodded for assurance, "Uhm."

I lowered my gaze to his body, and boy was I hard. I couldn't get more whipped right now. I removed myself from his warmth, took a step backward and adored the beauty I was given the chance to pursue.

He was teasing me while all the while he loves the reactions he was getting from me. We both enjoyed the time; I am clearly whipped from his seduction. He opened those creamy legs I want to kiss, bit his lips, while in awe I was hardly holding things up.

Oh, boy this is illegal!

"I am wet, daddy." And just like that, all those restraints were flushed. I howled and smased my lips in his, biting, and sucking the sweetness in it. I can't get more. Ang mga halik niya ang tipong babaliwin ka sa tamis at sarap!

"Kanina pa ako nagtitimpi, brat. Kanina pa galit ang alaga ko. He want's to claim and fill dominance in your body, brat. Now be ready, I'll have my lunch now."

Fuck all those restraints! Seeing him barely naked made me saw red! His body is mine to see! His eyes are only for me! His lips can only seal with mine! His heart will always be mine! MINE! I know I'm being a possessive asshole here, but let's make things clear. To all the boys whose reading this, Ace is mine and damn mine alone!

"Uhmm, Lance, A-aray!" He's the only one who can wake my demons.

Isang haplos lang niya, tayong-tayo na ang sundalo ko. Damn, kanina pa ako nagpipigil sa kaniya. My dad once said to me na kapag may gusto ka at kapag nakikita mo na ang kinabukasan mo with that someone, ano pang hihintayin? Bakuran mo na!

Sucking his bottom lip felt heaven; and a new addiction. His lips are sweet, paired with his harmonious moans is euphoria to my ears! Down, I kissed his naked neck at sinigurado kung may mag-mamarka sa teritoryo ko. I'm a walking lion and I'm eating my delicious prey. I will deal with his brother's wrath later, but now, I will enjoy the reason of my consequence. Nag-iinit na ang katawan ko at isa lang ang gusto kong mangyari ngayon,

"Fuck! Ang sarap mo! You made me this hard without even doing anything! How can you do it huh? Hmm how, Angel?"

"I didn't do anything to you, Lance, but I know for sure we both want this. I want you, daddy."

Seeing him below me like an offering is temptation. His bratty side never failed to amaze and turned me on so much.

I can feel my shaft still-rode and ready for some action. Damn, I never realized that it had been week since I have some actions; I restricted myself thinking he's innocent. But fuck it! Pa-aamuhin niya 'to.

I pinned his body down, arms held up his head at sinimulang kainin ang nakalalasap na pagkain. In every path I made, sinisigurado kong magmamarka ito. Damn those assholes na may ganang pagnasaan ang mapapangasawa ko. Now, I'll make sure na makikita nilang may nagmamay-ari na sa pinagnanasaan nila. God knows I will kill somebody if they'll touch what's mine.

Napangiting asong na-uulol na tinignan ko ang mukha niyang sarap na sarap. This is what I love about this bunny, he's feisty yet when it comes to my kisses he is submissive.

I licked his pink buds at pinagsawaan ito na parang may gatas na lalabas. From the right to left and left to right. Nilasap ko ang mga ito na siyang nagpapasigaw sa taong nasa ilalim na ng kamandag ko.

"Ohh! Lanceee."

His moans and groans of pleasure are music to my ears, nakaka-adik! Napakasarap! Hayuk na kung hayuk pero hindi ko na mapigilan na kagat-kagatin ang daan ko pababa sa mapuputing tiyan niya. I can feel him pushing me away but his words are the opposite. He wants to stop yet he also wants me. Sinigurado kung nakalagay sa leeg ko ang mga kamay niya bago ito pinakawalan. Damn, he's really under on too much pleasure now.

Umayos ako ng pagkakaluhod at tumayo sa babaan ng kama. Nakita ko naman ang pagkalito sa mga mata niya. I've never been grateful to this built-in room in all of my offices.

I know I was an asshole to pleasure girls after girls sa kwartong 'to noon but I made sure na bago ang lahat ng kagamitan dito before I bring the person na sigurado akong ko-kompleto sa buong buhay ko.

"Get off the bed and kneel," I can see excitement in his orbs. Messy hair, gusot-gusot na damit and overall a perfect body, he succumb in my command just how a perfect submissive he is.

"Take it out," I smirked as I see his mouth bobbed out of nervousness, that's right!

With shaking hands, he slowly unbuttoned the tattered jeans I was wearing. As soon as nababa niya ito together with my boxer brief, my mini-Lance waved hello to the world.

To my world,

"A-ang laki! H-Hindi ko 'ata kaya y-yan, L-Lance!" I was restraining myself the whole time he was checking my shaft. Fuck! His innocence is killing me! He holds it and examined it like it amazes him. Damn, I sure am lucky!

"My eleven inches cock wants you, brat."

"T-Talaga?" With him on his knees, big and innocent eyes, I just lose it.

"G-guide me... I can do it naman 'ata, and practice makes perfect, they say."

"Open your mouth, take your tongue out and slowly lick my shaft the way you play with a damn lollipop."

"Motherfucking hell! That feels heavenly hot, baby!" I groaned with so much frustration and bliss.

"Slowly, encircle your lips in the head while pumping the other half. Be careful at your teeth. Masakit yan."

Watching your brat on his knees while worshipping you made me want to burst out!

"Deeper, that's uh i-it! Play with my sacs and alternately suck it. Lick the juices off, it's all yours, baby." I can't believe he's new to this. His mouth is magic to my wand, and it was made for my dick to suck.

He looks up to me while feigning a small smile as he said,

"Bon Appetit, daddy,"

Damn! Holy shit! Help me, God!