Chapter 6

hell

LANCE'S POV

"Anton! I told you a million fucking times that I will not marry a person you picked!" I shouted at the phone. What an annoying fucker! Can't they understand those phrases? Can't they knock sense in their heads?

"Son, we already talked about this! If you will not marry their heir, our company will sink kasama ng mga pinaghirapan ng pamilya natin." Anton or so I say, dad shouted back.

"I already gave you the time you need. Your Mom and I are already planning on giving you our company; we want the best for you. But, how can we do that if the company is flushed already?"

Fuck!

"Can't you do math and solve those problem by your own?"

"I wish it's that easy, son. I wish." Anton sighed at the phone, I know he's stressed at this moment since he's subordinates are continually bugging him. But God knows how hard is this for me, pareho lang kaming naiipit sa sitwasyong 'to!

I looked at the panoramic window showing the New York's busy night. Rubbing my thumb in my temple, I intercom Ken to bring my Scotch at my office.

Stupid contract!

"Please son, I need you." Dad said through the phone and I grit my teeth in anger. Why can't I escape in this fucking situation? Oh right, I'm the only son.

Great! Note the sarcasm.

I on the other hand am not co-business related to my Dad's Pharmaceutical and Mom's Hospital Chains. As much as possible I tried to get rid of their names and connection with them but those old farts are continuously invading my damn peaceful life!

"Don't tell, Mom." I end the call.

Ken knocked and enters the office holding a scotch and a magazine in his hnad. I raised a brow at him and iminuwestra niya ang kamay na tignan ko'to.

"I will fly to Philippines first thing in the morning." I said opening the bottle of scotch and rolling the goddamn magazine.

It's the newly released metro magazine of this month. As a producer of magazines, at my age of twenty-two, I already experienced a lot, from creating my own empire, building its wall to the highest, and making its name to the finest.

I look at the photos of the young boy, at age of seventeen; he can sure rock his career. A blonde hair, hmm suits him well, feminine body, and I can say that he is rather small in my 5'11 and muscular frame, brown eyes, and overall he's perfect. And my junior there could not agree more as it stand up from his glory. Damn! What is this heat I'm feeling? This can't be possible, I'm fucking straight. Fuck!

Fuck! I had never been turned-on from a single black in white nude photo. Goddamn fuck! Never in my existence have I complimented a man as sexy before. This contract is making me think useless shit!

"His name is Ace Heartily, the new fashion icon and a trendsetter of the year. You should meet him?" Ken voiced out, pouring scotch in his own glass.

"Drop the glare, Lance. You need me." He said confidently and I scoff at this bastard's confidence.

"Cancel all my appointments; we'll be going to the Philippines to visit my family. Ready the plane, dawn tomorrow." I said not tearing my eyes from the magazine cover.

"Cool."

"Time check, it's two in the afternoon. The weather is sunny with a heat of 35 degrees Celsius. A perfect entrance on the summer capital of the, east. Please buckle up, and ready yourself to witness the grand city of Manila. I welcome you to the pearl of the orient, Philippines." The pilot announced.