Chapter 4

yelp

ACE'S POV

"Oh, Ace. Tatawagin ko lang si Manuel, malapit lang naman naka-park 'yun dito." I was left here with the other groceries while my personal guards are busy refraining people to come any closer. Kumakaway ako sa kanila. Hindi naman kilala masiyado dahil modeling lang naman ang expertise ko, some of these people went with the bandwagon lang. Curious 'ata sa kung sino ako.

Iginala ko ang paningin and it stopped at my reflection in the mirror, I observed my outfit for the day, a white crop top Valentino shirt paired with a simple Armani cardigan, plus white shoes. I have an androgen body so it suited with my current blonde hair and milk skin.

Nandito ako sa gutter ng mall standing, smiling, waving a hand to my fans.

I noticed two street children who are lying in the side of the road opposite to mine kaya pinuntahan ko ang mga ito. They are both boys, the smaller one who is clutching his stomach while crying, it's because of hunger. The other one who I'm assuming is his older brother is helplessly soothing his younger brother to stop crying. It's heartbreaking.

I approach and crouch at their level as I give them a friendly smiles, they looked up to me with teary eyes. I can't help myself but to mirror their expressions. Wala na akong paki kung may nanonood ba sa amin, I only cared for this two kawawang bata.

"Hi." I greeted as friendly as I could. Tumingin naman sila sa akin. They have this big doe eyes!

"Ano ang mga pangalan niyo?" They didn't answer "Uhm, Naririnig niyo ba ako?" I ask fearing na baka may hearing disorder sila, thankfully the older one made-tango at me, "Ako nga pala si Kuya Ace."

"Kayo ba? Ano ang mga pangalan niyo? Kung sasagutin n'yo ako ay bibilhan ko kayo ng foods. Yeah? I'm sure nagugutom na ang tummies niyo." Tinuro ko naman ang naglalakihang fastfood chain sa loob ng mall para maniwala sila. Sooner ay nasilayan ko rin ang mga matamis nilang ngiti.

"Talago po?" Tanong ng bata.

"Oo naman! Pero dapat alam ko muna ang mga name niyo diba?" My gosh, ang hirap kapag nag s-straight ng tagalog. I'm not sanay pero 'di naman ako maiintindihan ng mga bata kung ganun.

"Ako po si Jino and heto po ay si kuya Rudy." Jino grinned toothily to me.

"Sino po sila?" Rudy for the first time talked while his eyes were glued to the men in black personnel at my back, my personal guards.

"Sila ang nagbabantay sa akin. To keep me safe from the masasamnang guys." I replied to Rudy who look at me and the bodyguards.

"Nakakatakot sila, ang lalaki ng katawan!" I chuckled at Jino's innocence.

"Fear not, they are big kasi they protects me dahil may mga bad guys. Gaya ng kuya mo, he's your hero diba? He protects you with the tummy-ache." I giggled.

"Opo." They said fondly, I can't help and awe with the adoration in their eyes.

"That's good to hear then, so ready na kayong kumain?" I said crouching and carrying Jino in my hands who giggled at the action while I reach my free hand to Rudy so he can hold it, and he did.

"Good morning, welcome to Jollibee." The security Guard in the door greeted. Nakita ko ang excitement sa mga mata ng bata ng makita ang nagsasayaw na mascot at the front-counter.

Jino yelp while clapping his hands. We proceeded to the counter where people are lining, "Excuse me." I said to a young woman in the counter, she's busy typing to the screen and when she look up to me she gape and smiles heartedly,