Chapter 21

lucky

LANCE'S POV

"You see, Mr. Sanchez, your company is slowly sinking. Debts and wrong leadership are eating the accounts. And I know, in my whole life at business, if you won't sell your company to me, it's the bank that will claim it. I also heard that other companies are offering you half the amount I'm offering you in buying your crappy company." I smirked at the angry man's face. That's right. Let your anger consume you.

You see, when your angry, you're easy to manipulate and just my luck, it's my special skill.

"You dumb of a businessman! Who do you think you are to invite me here and propose in buying my company?!" Tumikhim ako at natawa ng pagak. Kung sino pa ang mahirap, sila pa ang mapagmataas. Tsk!

"Dumb? You're calling me dumb out of all people? Why don't you reflect on yourself first? That's a rule in the business world, Mr. Sanchez." I slide the piece of paper enclosed in a clean white folder to his side. The folder is labeled with the transaction I'm currently stuck.

"I can't believe this! You are so conceited! Well, let me tell you this, you still have a lot of things to learn! I won't sell my company especially to an arrogant man like you!"

He's fuming mad now and I like the tension.

"Well, that's fact. But I won't let you degrade myself again. Dumb and overconfident is too much, right? You see, Sanchez, I don't enter in a war-field without a back-up and a successful plan," I paused and throw a file of folders in his direction. I'm done with his shits already. 

"Inside are all the transactions of your company and I found out that you, dipshit is in a huge trouble. That's an offense already, but to found out that you're also an illegal distributor? Illegal Drugs? Really? For a CEO, you're dumb if you are expecting people won't find out."

I saw how his eyes bulged out, and how the blood of his face drained. Kulang na lang ay kabaong para maging bangkay. Pathetic!

"Y-you...! I will sue you for planting such falsified information! This is not true!" He crumpled the folder and tumayo at itinapon ang mga ito sa basurahan.

I stand up and nagpunta sa remote control ng tv and binuksan ito. Just as the time na tumingin siya ay nag-play ang sex scandal niya sa kaniyang kabit.

"Wow! Mr, Levitico! In your age at 60? 70? Ay may asim ka pala?" I teased him more and nagsisigaw naman siya sa galit at takot na may makakita na iba sa kahalayan na ginagawa niya behind his wife's back.

"Sanchez, owner of Sanchez fabric company, a faithful husband to his kindhearted woman, and a loving father to a beautiful daughter. Tsk! Tsk! Tsk! What would be their reaction with this kind of scandal? Huh?"

"Mr. Zapanta! This is an invasion of private property! I'm begging you to stop this already!" I saw how his tears poured out from stress and it gives me pleasure, it filled my sadistic side from bliss!

"Sign the contract. You don't need to be scared for your daughter's future; I'll give her a rightful position in my company as soon as she finished college. Now, it's in your hands on how your coming days would be, Sanchez. Do you want a complete and a happy family, with you not jailed and a better future for your daughter, or do you want the opposite? Decision, decision, and decision,"

"You're heartless!"

"No. I. giving you these options is kind already."

He hastily signed the contract with dried tears and I only look at his pathetic sate with a successful smirk.

Manipulation is easy when the person is easy to manipulate.

"Thank you for signing the contract, Mr. Sanchez. All I need to do now is turn this evidences to the authorities, now get lost." Kung inaakala niyang hahayaan ko ang tulad niyang tao na magkalat sa mundong 'to, think otherwise.

"YOUR GOING PAY FOR THIS, ZAPANTA! I'LL MAKE SURE OF IT!"

The meeting ended and with a blank face, bumalik ako sa opisina ko. I poured rum at my glass and nilagok ito. Holding both empires from my dad and mine sure is fucking stressful.

"Ken. Get your ass here." I said through the intercom.

"Bakit, kamahalan," This dipshit sure has guts.

"Cut the shit, Ken." Ngumite lang ng pagkaloko-loko ang pota kaya hindi ko na lang pinansin at pinakita sa kaniya ang bagay na inaasam kung ibigay kay Ace since after the day I met him.

"Oh to the M to the G! Yes! Yes! I'll marry you!" Bigla siyang umakto na naiiyak at na sorpresa. Dumagdag pa'tong gagong 'to sa problema ng Pilipinas.

"GAGO!!"

"BWAHAHAHA!"

"Get the fuck out of my sight, you piece of shit!" I growled and ibinalik na sa pagkakatago ang singsing.

As expected he didn't listen to me.

"But, seriously, dude. Congrats! Hindi ko aakalain that this day will come. The philandering bastard, Lance Cliton Milonnel Zapanta will settle finally. It would shock the world, fucker!" Hinayaan ko lang siyang magsalita ng magsalita. Sanay na ako sa putak ng bibig niyan.

"I don't know if I would be happy at your statement or not, but damn, I don't care as long as maibigay ko sa kaniya 'to. This piece of jewelry is nothing compared for my love for him."

I think it's time. Nakita ko pa lang si Ace, I know my life would be different, a good kind of different. I am an asshole, I admit, but for my brat I'll be the spawn of God if needed.

"You're lucky, Lance. You found the pill of your life already, I'm happy for you, man." He tapped my shoulder then he poured me another shot of Rum.

"How about you, fucker, when are you planning to tie your over spending brat?" I slipped a hand in my pocket and ninamnam ang hagod at init ng inumin.

"We're still sorting things out."

"Make sure to fucking marry my cousin, fucker. It would be less stressful kung magkalayo ang dalawa sa isa't-isa. Damn, they spend millions just for shopping!"

"Naubos ang perang pambili ng singsing, I know Rei would demand such luxurious ring." Pareho kaming na-iling sa aming mga sinabi. Our sunshine's sure are high maintenance.

High maintenance or not, my brat will always be the light of my dark days. Siya ang pahinga ko. He never fails to amaze me every time.

Damn, I'm in love!

Since from that day when I got my heart broken for being foolish, I promised to not ever love again. Isa 'yan sa mga rason kung bakit tutol na tutol ako sa kontrata. Alam ko sa sarili ko na hindi ko maibibigay ang pagmamahal na aasamin ng mapapangasawa ko. But holy fuck, all of my plans went haywire, all my bullshits got tamed and my words slapped me, hard! And it took just one person to do that.

He's my brat and will always be. I'll make sure of that.

But first things first, are for him to know my feelings and to make him wear this ring. I'm not going to ask him though; he'll wear this, no matter what. Yes or no. Susuotin niya 'to!

I'll make sure to chain you forever, Mrs. Zapanta.

I asked Ken to clear my schedule for the day to plan my surprise for him. I want it to be unforgettable and majestic and I want to be effortful for this. I called Rei for help, I'll kick his boyfriend's dick if he won't.

Matagal ng alam ng mga Villamayor ang mga plano ko, I want things to be in my way, and not because of a piece of paper. Ace deserves more than that.

He deserves the world.