Chapter 15

stop

LANCE'S POV

"Yes, Lance. I felt bad for myself for leveling to those woman you fucked for fun. Sino ba naman ang hindi? Para akong naging puta sa inasal ko. A moment ay ako ang kahalikan mo and the next moment is iba naman."

"What the hell?!" 

Days have passed, and I could not be happier than I was. I was accustomed with life pulling me with tons of work. As the proclaimed CEO of an empire, working hard was not part of my vocabulary, walang pagiging masipag sa bokabularyo ko. Instead, I work smart. 

"I know. I'ts a crappy reason, I guess we could just work things out after the marriage. You don't need to be my man, just act civil and let's not disrespect each other. Ayaw ko ng gulo, as much as possible I want us to be happy."

When I escaped the country in hopes of finding a solution to an inevitable dilemma, I gained name and respect instead.

Tandang-tanda ko pa ang pagmamalaki sa puso ko at that time. I was named billionaire at a young age, and I couldn't be more proud of myself. I took pleasure of the fame I was gaining in the market industry. Not knowing that I was losing my own principles in life. I thought that was happiness, I thought winning and at the same obstructing another empire is happiness, no, it wasn't.

"What? No! No, you're misunderstanding!"

I felt proud, but not happy. 

Something in me was missing. And in hopes to satisfy my cravings for attention I bedded woman after woman. I was a jerk and a fool. 

But those days are over, something different showed up. Or rather, it had always been there but I was just scared to open my eyes at that time. Fuck!  Ako na ata ang pinakamaswerteng lalaki. I don't know why, but I'm the happiest even if it was a small achievement. From the moment na pumirma ako sa kontratang 'yun, things won't be the same. I'm no longer bachelor; I'm now engaged to a beautiful man.

"Let go, Lance."

An angel showed up, he was not the person I was planning to fill my life with; he was clearly out from the option. Sa mga mata niya nakita ko ang kasiyahan na matagal ko ng hinahanap. Naramdaman ko ang natatanging pakiramdam na siya lang ang may kayang iparamdam sa akin. 

He made me lust for him, obsessive for his touch, possessive for his kisses, and a fool for his attention.

"Damn! I'm sorry okay?"

"You're sorry for what, Lance? There's no need for apology, really. I was sorry but not for you, I was sorry for myself, 'yun lang."

This world is cruel; I was scared; I was a coward at that time. I never thought that when finding the person who would make me smile for no reason is simple, but fuck no, my brat is not ordinary. He's innocent looking but he's a little demon. My little demon, and when the time comes, I will let the world know that I was given the chance to hold the hand of that little demon, the hand of the most lovely and enticing person in my lifetime. Not now, but soon ay ipapakilala ko siya sa buong mundo.

"I'm sorry if I was a jerk at hinayaang mag-isip ka ng ganiyan. You're not a puta, Ace. You're my brat, you're special and that girl you saw was my friend. I don't know why on earth she would do that to me."

Kung noon wala akong paki-alam na umiyak ang mga babae at magmakaawa, ngayon ay hindi pwede. Seeing his face shock at nasasaktan sa nakitang may kayakap akong iba, nawala na ako sa ulirat at dali-daling hinabol siya. Pilyo ang mga ngiti ko ng maalala ko ang tagpo namin kanina. I can't take the idea na galit siya sa akin. I'll go nuts!