Chapter 17. Fan chapter only

Recap:

"Emily's fine. Leave her be, she's probably tired of you being glued to her side and left" he told me, but there was a threat in the first part of his sentence. I planted my feet and gave him a warning look but he ignored me and tried to pull me again. i brought my foot up hard and kicked him as hard as i could right in the sweet spot.

he groaned and fell to his knee's, releasing my wrist and letting out a high pitched noise. i turned on my heal and sprinted out the door, I saw out of the corner of my eye Sam watching me with no emotion in his eye's. i made it out the door and started down the hallway as fast as i could, I needed to find Emily right this second, i know somethings happened.

Where did they take you Emily?

~~~

I ran down the hallway as fast as I could in my heals, each room I came upon I would stop and listen for a second, but then would carry on running down the hallway. I finally came to a door that lead outside and hurried out of it. I looked right then left but didn't see anyone, so I turned up my hearing aid and turned my contacts to night vision.

I swiveled my head from side to side, looking for anything that could possibly lead me to her. I faintly heard a noise coming from around the side of the building. I wasted no time in heading towards the noise, I slowed my pace to make it quiet when I neared the edge of the building.

I peaked around the corner of the building and saw a struggling figure and tyre others with it, I immediately knew it was Emily and her captors.

I saw a tree across from me a little ways away from the building, so I quickly and quietly made my way over towards it unseen. After I made it to the tree I quickly ,are it to another one that was closer, and then another. Soon I was right on top of them, so to speak, Emily was freaking out from what I could tell.

"Just hold still, it's no use fighting us... There are more of us and were all stronger than you." The guy told her, I took a closer look and saw it's that guy ice been looking for. I gritted my teeth in anger at myself, if I could have found him sooner then this situation probably wouldn't be happening. He is really good at staying under the radar.

" you know, we spent all is time trying to get you.... Only to just send you away? Now that doesn't seem fair. I think we should get to have a little fun with you, what do you think guys?" The guy said with a smirk on his face, as he ran his hands over her stomach. " I mean, her protector isn't even here, so why not?"

" Charlie, knock it off!" Trevor said stepping out of the shadows. I slowly kept getting closer to them by hiding behind bushes, hopefully Trevor's little outburst will put them off for ,e to get close enough unseen.

" oh and what you going to do about it Trevor? If you wanted her, you should have done something while you had her". Charlie smirked at him he started to play with her hair.

"Just knock it off!" he said stepping closer. I was right behind Charlie now.

"Or what? You can't do anything about it." He told him with a dark chuckle. I slid my knife out of its holster on my thigh, then I grabbed him from behind and yanked him into me with my knife over his throat. He was shocked so I was able to get him away from Emily.