Chapter 10.

Recap:

A few feet down the tunnel and i heard some voices, and other noises.

i felt more curious and slowly and quietly walked towards where the noise was coming from. i reached another symbol on the wall, i debated on pressing on it and walking through. but so many thoughts about what was going on on the other side of the wall went through my head. 

I finally decided and then took a breath.

i pressed the symbol and the opened the door.

>>

On the other side of the door turned our to be just an empty room, but where was the noise coming from? I looked around and it was just and empty round dirt cave. I still heard noises and It of me more curious, I walked around the cave like room but I couldn't tell where the noise was coming from.

I looked at but more closely and finally saw a vent, what is a air vent doing in here? I walked over towards it I peaked through, apparently there is a basement room on the other side of here. I looked in and saw about 4 guys in there, two with blond hair and two with brunet hair. they were just laughing and talking- that is until another guy walked in, the whole room went silent.

I was mad, I couldn't see who the guy was. But I knew it was the same guy from outside when he started talking.

"boys, boys, boys.... Did any of you make progress today?" the guy said with his back to me, and walking around the room, clearly disappointed.

"well, we found out that she was a skater web she was younger... Took lessons for 2 years, ages 7-9. Her friend can skate too, and we found some files on her. She skated from age 6-10." one of the blond guys said, I knew my suspicion was right when I thought something was off today.

"and how is that going to help?!"

"um, I don't... Really... know" he stuttered out, acting kinda scared. Not that I would blame him.

"it's not!!! And the boss will have my head if I don't find something useful, or do something! And if that happens, I will come back from the grave an take all of your heads! Do. I. Make. Myself. Clear?" he said through clenched teeth, while gesturing with his hands.

"yes sir."

I looked at them all while They were talking, 2 had familiar faces but the others didn't. But they sure as hell are going to be watched closely now.

"so who here, can tell me something useful?"

.....

"no one? Well that's a shocker" he scoffed.

......

"you better have stuff for me next time, no exceptions. Now leave and act drunk" the main guy said in a menacing tone. I still couldn't see his face, he had a good on and was turned away from me and wearing a Hood. He was talking in a gruff voice, trying to make it sound different, but I could hear a familiar time in it. I just couldn't figure out who, and it was frustrating the hell out of me, I mean usually I could nail these things!