Chapter 6.

It's been a week here so far, and the only thing hat seams bad is those guys I saw down at the river Tuesday. I talked with Greg and I've even checked on them and their camp, they have pictures of the school and some pictures of a few girls, there trying to find someone. So Greg gave me a mission that I have to take on tonight, he gave me clearance after he saw the pictures and evidence of everything going on there, They weren't gone when I was there but thy didn't see or hear me either- they haven't seen me

Since that day at the river, and that's included in all the pictures I found too, not a single one of me.

So here I am on a Wednesday morning planing my mission, instead of worrying about the big test coming up. But I guess its okay since I'm ace-ING everything, I walk out of the shower and get dressed and wait for Emily to be ready.

"ready for the test today?" Emily asks me as she comes out of the bathroom.

"As ready as I'll ever be!" i hit off of the bed and we head to the kitchen.

"hey! Y'all ready for the test today?" Ashton asks us while looting a bowl of cereal.

"yep, I'm all studied up and ready! Hey, is that Trix?" she asked pointing to Ashton's food, she nodded.

"there's some left, right?" Emily asks with hopeful eyes, Ashton nods and Emily takes off for the bowls.

"you mind if we eat here?" Emily asks me as shes about to pour the milk, I shook my head.

"hey, they got any lucky charms?" I asked sitting on one of the bar stools.

"yep, top left shelf- third cabinet on the right of the stove" Michele says coming in the room.

"thanks!" I say hoping over there and pulling out my favorite cereal and poring myself some.

"So Riley! You ready to cheer at Fridays game?!?" Ashton asked me as I sat down.

"yes! I can't wait! It's going to be soooo much fun!!" i squealed like them. did I ever mention how much I hate talking like this? Why can't cheerleaders talk normal? Why so much pep?

"great! And today were practicing some lifts! Instead of like lady liberty and stuff like that, we're doing jumps and stuff. Your going to be flying!!" Michele squealed and it took all my will power not to cringe at her high pitch. And yes if your wondering, she is from America.

"awesome!" I said with as much enthusiasm as I could, then shoveled down the rest of my cereal. "come on, we're going to be late" I said grabbing Emily arm after I dumped my bowl in the sink. Me and Emily rushed out the door to class.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"alright, on the third bounce don't forget to jump" Michele told me as I mounted into position.

"ready, and..." they started to lift, and on the third one they threw me in the air at the same time I jumped, I flipped into a layout and then landed in a cradle on my back.

"nice job! Again!" Michele was pushing us hard today, I mean easy for me, but she was still pushing hard.