Chapter 13.

Hey guys! My last chapter was just a filler, and i didn't think it was fair to leave you with that so I wrote this one faster than i planned to make up for it!!

hope you like it:)

Enjoy!

________________________________________________________

"Hey guy's, what do you think of this dress?" Kristen called to us, she held up a really pretty green knee length dress.

"I love it!! you should totally try that on!" A few of the girls said, she agreed and added that to her pile.

"Carson, you got enough dresses there?" Emily asked sarcastically, I looked down at my 2 dresses I had on my arm.

"Well, these are the only one that Really stand out to me.... i mean why grab one's that you know you wont get? i might get both of these!" i told her with a smile, she nodded her head in agreement and sorted through her dresses on her arm. she started with 10 and now only has 3.

"you ready to try on?" Emily asked me, nodding towards the dressing room.

I nodded and we walked over there, we got stalls right across from each other. i heard the other girls piling in as i started to try on my first dress, they were all talking away and laughing at jokes they were making. i walked out of my stall at the same time as Emily, she had on a blue dress that was flow-y went down mid calf, she looked really pretty in it.

"that dress looks good on you, it's really pretty" i told her. she spun around with a smile on her face, the other girls came out and gushed over each others dress, or they bashed on their own dress saying it wasn't the one and it was ugly on them.

they all told me they loved my dress, I loved it too but i knew it wasn't the one for this month.I walked back into my dressing room and slid out of my second, so did everyone else. you could tell because all the dress talk minimized. I slid out of my dress and hung it back up then put the other one on and walked back out.

"wow" Emily gasped as she saw the dress on me "that looks perfect!! that's the one!" she told me, I nodded and spun around with a smile on my face, the other girls came out and gushed about my dress too.

I walked back into my dressing room and looked at my dress again, a smile still on my face. It's a pale-ish red color and comes in right under the chest and goes about knee length. then it has rhinestone and sequins all over the top and a few trailing down the skirt of the dress, it bubbles out all ruffly and has a ribbon around the top.

I took it off and walked out of the dressing room with both of my dresses, then sat in one of the chairs and helped everyone else pick out their dresses.