Chapter 5.

I pulled on my running shoes and zipped up my hoodie, and started walking towards the door, only to realize that Aiden wasn't following me so I turn around whistle.

"Come on, we don't have all night. Just the next hour or two" I said that last part with a smile and he rolled his eyes.

"yeah, yeah. I'm coming, I'm coming...." He says jogging over to me and then looked me up and down, his eyes staying longer on my bare legs because. I rolled my eye's and snapped my fingers in front of his face.

"Hey! 1) that's not the door and 2) you're making us late." I said while leaving the lounge.

I took a breath in, breathing in the fall air and the pine scent. I love this weather. I heard Aiden right behind me so I asked him if he was ready, then took off for the trees. I love running in the trees, its more of a challenge because of all the roots every wear, and having to dodge low branches and weaving in and around the trees.

After about a mile or so, yes I know how to tell mules when I run, I looked over my shoulder to see aide still there and not put o breath at all. This raised my suspicions a little, I mean I know he's a football player but still, so I decided to test him.

"You ready for the real challenge?" I asked him.

"Yeah bring it! I thought this was all" he said to me with a smirk.

"Nope, we are just getting started" I said right before I took off in a sprint.

I looked back after 10 minutes 

To see that Aiden is still there, breathing a little heavier than me but still right with me. That raised my suspicions more, so I kept my pace up for another 30 minutes, while breathing like how u was taught. This run is refreshing, for a while I forgot he was their till he tapped in my shoulder, I turned my head to look at him and have him a questioning eyebrow.

"You done already? I was just starting to clear my head" I complained, which was true.

"I was going to say that maybe we should head back towards the school, we've been heading away from it for about an hour" he told me with a shrug

"Eh, give it about 20 more minutes. I'm still enjoying this" I told him

"I really think we should, I mean we don't wanna get lost because we cant see on our way back" he told me and I just shrugged.

"Dude, I got a flash light. If you wanna go back then go ahead, I'm still running" he nodded and stayed with me, he didn't really even look winded.

I mean I was sprinting but not at my top speed, but for him that's kinda flag raising to me. About 5 more minutes into the run I hear some noise up ahead, I signal Aide to stop and he does. I listen harder but can't hear anything, I look at my wrist heart monitor and see that its at a good rate. But then I turn the button on it like a dial, it goes to my special war piece, my hearing becomes better and I can hear those noises better. I start walking into that direction when a hand grabbed me.

"We're are you going?"Aiden asked me, I shook my arm from his grip.

"I think that there is a creak or river up ahead, I'm going to check it out" I told him.